Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2024, 11:38 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Jared Wiley Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-27-2024 at 02:44 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:24 PM   #151
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean, that's awesome. Inside info that's likely going to pay off. Want to why we moved up for Worthy? Ask Camp Mahomes.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:43 PM   #152
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Seems like with Mahomes being from Texas the Chiefs have developed a Texas connection the last couple of years. I'm going to say Mahomes keeps track of his alma mater and their competition as well as he probably knows the kids coming up from the high schools and where they end up going to school.
That's kinda the feeling I get as well. The 'chicken or egg' question here is 'Texas' over 'Priority prospect'.

I think kids from the local area and up putting themselves more firmly on the Chiefs radar by virtue of geographic proximity to Mahomes.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:23 PM   #153
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's kinda the feeling I get as well. The 'chicken or egg' question here is 'Texas' over 'Priority prospect'.

I think kids from the local area and up putting themselves more firmly on the Chiefs radar by virtue of geographic proximity to Mahomes.
Those things intersected with Worthy but it might have a little to do with where we draft every year in regards to scouting the guys from Texas that are talented but maybe not on everyone's radar like Rice.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:22 AM   #154
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:30 AM   #155
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I really think the 12 and 13 sets are going to be crazy dynamic again this year. Wiley adds a nice punch for them.

If they do miss Rice to games this year, I think KC is situated to just roll with more 12 and 13 sets in those games and fill the "Rice" role with Kecle or Gray or Wiley or even Irv Smith.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 11:13 AM   #156
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I do kinda wonder if they invite guys they intend to strongly consider or if some of these guys end up strongly considered BECAUSE they excelled after an invite.

I mean...it seems mostly to be a proximity thing. Mahomes is close, you're in the draft...swing on by.

So do these guys go there at a 5 on the 'likely to be drafted' meter and work themselves up to an 8? Or are they all walking in at 0 because they just happened to be close to where Mahomes was working out and then they end up forcing themselves into the discussion.

Shortened: How predictive is the invite list for Camp Mahomes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Thanks for posting. I think we have to temper them a bit with the whole Big 12 defense thing, but kid seems to have some the goods if he’s fast enough to make it work.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.