Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-03-2019, 07:17 AM  
Fish are scared of me

Enter to win a 69 Bronco and Meet Travis Kelce

As well as tickets to a Chiefs game

Donations are for Kelces charity so its for a good cause.

www.omaze.com/Kelce
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:18 AM   #2
I don’t care for Auburn

RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Born to Ride

Done, It will be nice to show up to a Chiefs game in my new old Bronco with a picture of me an my new best buddy Travis Kelce.

You guys will be so jelous!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:24 AM   #4
Fish are scared of me

When I win it I'm gonna repaint it Red and Gold with a huge Chiefs logo on both sides and the hood. I'll have to cover or replace anything that says Bronco on it.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:25 AM   #5
Supporter

That's cool. I love my Fords but why A Bronco of all things?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 01:00 PM   #6
Veteran

**** the Broncos.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-03-2019, 05:26 PM   #7
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
**** the Broncos.
That's not what this is about! Are you stuped?
Old 08-03-2019, 05:58 PM   #8
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That's not what this is about! Are you stuped?
The ‘69 Broncos sucked.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969...Broncos_season
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 06:25 PM   #9
Roy E.

The only good Bronco is a Ford Bronco.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #10
**** Off Pedro Protectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
**** the Broncos.
I kind of like Boise State, and their blue turf.
RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.RetiredSeniorChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 07:34 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Incidentally, Ford is bringing the Bronco back in 2020 -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 07:44 PM   #12
Fish are scared of me

I owned ONE ford truck in my life and it was a ****ing lemon. 2004 F250 . Injectors went out 3 times. ALL OF THEM. as well as many other issues. It was a ****ing money pit. I drive a Ram 3500 4x4 now and its been sweet. I'll take the restored Bronco if I win but still painting it Red & Gold
Old 08-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #13
MVP

I'll wait for the Pontiac Star Chief
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:48 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I owned ONE ford truck in my life and it was a ****ing lemon. 2004 F250 . Injectors went out 3 times. ALL OF THEM. as well as many other issues. It was a ****ing money pit. I drive a Ram 3500 4x4 now and its been sweet. I'll take the restored Bronco if I win but still painting it Red & Gold
Also famous for tranny issues (transmission that is)
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:11 AM   #15
Politically Incorrect

I really thought they were auctioning off Floyd Little
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.