Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-09-2018, 07:39 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Episode IX

Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:11 AM   #511
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:14 AM   #512
I'll be back.

Old 05-22-2019, 10:47 AM   #513
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I read somewhere the actress that played Rose took an absolute beating on social media after TLJ, so she told them she wasn't going to be in IX. That's not really fair to her - it wasn't her fault they wrote her character so badly and put her in a more awkward and out of place love story than Anakin and Padme rolling around in the wheat on Naboo.

Sweet images, tho. I like Lando and the gang in the Falcon, and that's a cool pic of Kylo and Rey fighting on the husk of the Death Star II.
She's dead, and I'm glad of it.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:00 AM   #514
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
I read somewhere the actress that played Rose took an absolute beating on social media after TLJ, so she told them she wasn't going to be in IX. That's not really fair to her - it wasn't her fault they wrote her character so badly and put her in a more awkward and out of place love story than Anakin and Padme rolling around in the wheat on Naboo.

Sweet images, tho. I like Lando and the gang in the Falcon, and that's a cool pic of Kylo and Rey fighting on the husk of the Death Star II.
I thought she was going to be in this movie? She is listed in imdb and was at the Star Wars events recently.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:16 PM   #515
oxymoron

She's definitely in the movie. She was on stage with the cast at Celebration.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-22-2019, 12:52 PM   #516
I'll be back.

Relegated to Jar Jar status.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:01 PM   #517
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
And it isn't Talia Shire's fault that Adrian was such an irredeemable pain in the ass in the Rocky Franchise.

I still did an actual fist pump when we realized that she'd been killed off in Rocky Balboa.

It may not be her fault that everything about Rose sucked, but it was more her fault than it was mine. So I'd have still been awfully pleased to see that character vaporized offscreen and spoken of for only in a single line of mocking dialogue and then never referenced again.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2019, 02:46 AM   #518
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And it isn't Talia Shire's fault that Adrian was such an irredeemable pain in the ass in the Rocky Franchise.

I still did an actual fist pump when we realized that she'd been killed off in Rocky Balboa.

It may not be her fault that everything about Rose sucked, but it was more her fault than it was mine. So I'd have still been awfully pleased to see that character vaporized offscreen and spoken of for only in a single line of mocking dialogue and then never referenced again.
YOU CAN'T WIN!!!!
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-25-2019, 02:10 PM   #519
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
intredasting...
Of course, he loved the script. He has to say that.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:13 PM   #520
I'll be back.

AWWWWWW YISS

Quote:
The Falcon was amazing. Some reporter referred to it as a “religious experience” and I can't think of a better way to put it.

When you’re in the Falcon, it looks amazing, and the controls FEEL real. It always get like I was doing something.

And you feel a comradery with your flight group, even if they crashed your ship and you yelled at them to “listen to Hondo and go the **** right.”

It felt like I was in the Falcon. And it was amazing. But for the first time it felt like I wasn’t riding a Disneyland ride, but I genuinely was in control of my Star Wars experience.

Plus I scored higher than anyone, so...

Quote:
it’s better than The Wizarding world. Hands down. It’s a cooler property, building a lightsaber far and above beats finding a wand, and frankly, butter beer can get tiring. The different drinks they have, and wealth of lore they’re pulling from make this a perfect land.

It’s as close as you can get to having a religious experience, coming face to face with a world you only ever watched in movies/tv or read about in books.

It’s phenomenal.
Also, no surprise, but John Williams' score is omnipresent.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 06-04-2019 at 06:21 PM..
Old 06-04-2019, 07:03 PM   #521
Unsparing

I may actually have to go to Disney world.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:03 PM   #522
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just so disappointed in the last two, I'll see this one just because. Then I'm out.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:35 PM   #523
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Just so disappointed in the last two, I'll see this one just because. Then I'm out.
See it all you want, just don't pay for it.

I command thee!
Old 06-05-2019, 07:34 AM   #524
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
See it all you want, just don't pay for it.

I command thee!
That's how it typically goes with me. I'm old, so I don't get out much. I'll grab a torrent later.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:54 PM   #525
MVP

Love how they said kill the past in VIII but they are bringing back the Emperor and Lando for IX.

Damage control and desperation
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.