Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:15 AM   #46
Ultrabanned

This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:15 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money.
At no point did I ever take a $1 from anyone. I did send $100 to BRC.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:16 AM   #48
The man you could post like.

BURST!!!!!
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #49
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
Hindsight being 50/50, Hootie is even more pathedic every time he returns from his last ban hammer.

I can't believe idiots here wanted to trust him with their money.
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else on the picks but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
This thread will be better than the chiefs game. Unless there is some red ass and it gets locked.
I wish everyone had access to the fanduel forum to see what happened this week ...

No joke.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:22 AM   #51
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I logged out big guy. But keep going with the threats, and enjoy my $100.
You did this to yourself. Drop the poor pitful me shit. You want me to post the 25+ quotes where I asked you to change and get along with others? Where I backed you as a player?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:22 AM   #52
Starter

Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"
Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Lono must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:23 AM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
They didn't. They entrusted me with their money and real names. Hootie was supposed to work with everyone else but it became the all Hootie show. He wouldn't listen to anyone. Our $5000 became his personal stack of money to play with as he saw fit.

I tried to get him to change. But, it had to be all about Hootie, It was Hooties way or the highway. Losing 1/2 our money in two weeks didn't help. But, it was inability to get along with anyone that forced him out as the lead FF player.
The Hootie show won money week 2

The flop and otwp CHIEFS STACKS lost the money week 1. Period. Go look at the history.

I'd never be dumb enough to play Alex Smith 15 times and Jeremy Maclin 50 times.

Deleting those 70 lineups was insane. I remember the lineups, though. I know who I played and all the salaries. I'm looking forward to today when you morons cost yourselves a winning week.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:23 AM   #54
Supporter

I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 10-25-2015, 08:24 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I can't fathom how you guys let Hootie talk you into letting him control your money.
I can't fathom how you're an adult with no reading comprehension

Old 10-25-2015, 08:25 AM   #56
Supporter

Your scheme was going to win!

I can't believe people trusted a loser to win something.

Awesome.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:25 AM   #57
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lono View Post
Here's what the last straw for me was. The first rule of fight club is their is no fight club. The first rule of our adventure is no one plays an entry into the same game we are doing. Hootie all of a sudden gets some free entries and thinks its ok for him to play the same entries he's putting into our lineup as his own lineup. He forgot the first rule of fight club. But its ok... he was going to pay us all some extra if one of the same lineups hit the million... and his own words, "hey if i don't you guys still get to split $350k!"
Turning $100 into $8000 sure would've been tough to handle if my free roll hit a jackpot, I know

Old 10-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #58
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Anyone have popcorn?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:27 AM   #59
Diablo Negro

This is going exactly how I predicted last week. All thats left is Hootie to continue until he gets banned again.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 08:28 AM   #60
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Anyone have popcorn?
I do
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread