Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-10-2010, 06:59 PM  
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Wendy Meets A Draftabulator

Ladies and Gentlemen ... Planeteers and Planetettes ... Peeps and Poops ... it is with great pride and a lingering sense of shame that I present to you my brand new movie which I made entirely by myself and which I have entitled, "Wendy Meets A Draftabulator".

Please be aware that, due to strong language and Wendy's extraordinary lack of anything remotely resembling a tittah, this movie is rated PG27 ... ergo, persons aged 27 or younger should only view this film while accompanied by their parents ... especially if they all still live together.

As a result, this ground-breaking film is NSFW.

Look out JJ Abrams, a new sheriff is in town.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2501955/

FAX THE CINEMATIC ARTISTE

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #106
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
That gif pisses me off. I'm going to neg rep you again for posting it.
Same here.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 PM   #107
Supporter

That FAX guy is a ****ing tool. He's all Mr. this and Mr. that. It drives me ****ing crazy.

Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #108
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Same here.
I'm in.

Can't stop him... try to break his neck.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #109
Abolish The Salary Cap!

That post was a big mistake.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 PM   #110

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great job, Fax. Missed half of it because I was laughing too hard. My wife was sitting across the room and laughing even though she has no idea of the context. Loved how he repeatedly gave his title and credentials. I laughed harder each time he did.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:52 PM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great job, Fax. Missed half of it because I was laughing too hard. My wife was sitting across the room and laughing even though she has no idea of the context. Loved how he repeatedly gave his title and credentials. I laughed harder each time he did.
You have a knack for this kinda thing too.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Just thought I'd pop in to say that this is now the most-repped post (exempting rep whoring threads) in CP history. And will probably pass even the rep whoring threads shortly. Well done, Mr. FAX. Well done.

Let us now pay homage to the previous leader:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176117
Holy shit! How did I miss that one? That was fantastic.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
You have a knack for this kinda thing too.
Hey, yeah. Didn't Adam used to post cartoons? Those were funny and bizarre.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #114
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Hey, yeah. Didn't Adam used to post cartoons? Those were funny and bizarre.
Yep.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:25 PM   #115

Thanks, guys. Nice to be remembered. I used to have fun and let it all hang out, but now I am a draftabulator, and one of the smartest ****ing people on the ****ing planet.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #116
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Thanks, guys. Nice to be remembered. I used to have fun and let it all hang out, but now I am a draftabulator, and one of the smartest ****ing people on the ****ing planet.
Understood. But you smell like french fries.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:04 AM   #117
legend

This is too funny. And Wendy is too sexy.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:38 AM   #118
Eye for an Eye

Bravo Mr Fax ****ing Bravo!!!
Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:36 AM   #119
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Just for old time sakes...

Damn this is funny!
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #120
Sarcasm

. How did I miss this when it first came out? ****in awesome.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.