Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:13 PM   #5656
Banned!

Kelce with the drop on third down. Punt blocked for TD!
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:36 PM   #5657
Banned!

Down 21-0. Fans are booing loudly.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:56 AM   #5658
The man you could post like.

The 49ers fans weren't very good heels. Patriots were much better.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:40 AM   #5659
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Down 21-0. Fans are booing loudly.
I had gotten my nephew and I tickets to a Penn State Wrestling match the day of the Chiefs-Texans game. I got the tickets before I knew when the Chiefs would play. Anyway, sitting at the match, I turned my phone off so as not to be distracted from enjoying the match with my nephew and also to not spoil anything. Two gentlemen behind me are checking scores at the break and mention that the Texans were up 14-0 early in the first quarter. My heart sank.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:42 AM   #5660
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Just heard Geoff Schwartz explanation on why he picked KC. We should feed this to every 49er fan. I’ll paraphrase what he said on radio row:

“All the pressure is on San Francisco. They have to have their pass rush get to Mahomes not just a few times, but a lot due to him scoring at any time. They have to play great coverage the entire game, they have to maintain their gaps on rushes against a very mobile QB, they have to run the ball well, Jimmy G can’t make mistakes, they have to get TD’s in the red zone bc you might as well just give the ball back to the Chiefs if you’re settling for a FG.”

He mentioned that if the 49ers do not run the ball really well and hit Mahomes a lot, they’ll lose by double-digits. They have to do both at a high level.

Also mentioned they have to play that well collectively all game bc no lead is safe.
Goddamn did Geoff call this shit. This is basically exactly what happened
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:15 AM   #5661
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I do not think we repeat if Sutton remains the coordinator.

In fact, I see us losing against the Vikings, the Chargers in Mexico City, and maaaybe the Chargers at home, too. Those games required some nasty defensive stands, and I don't think the Toilet Paper defense would have held strong.

We most likely would’ve lost at New England too. The defense made a HUGE stand down by 8 at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:22 AM   #5662
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
They were just so goddamn helpless. By the end it just felt like stomping on inbred kittens.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:57 AM   #5663
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
The 2015 NY Mets forum >>>> 2019-2020 49er fans

I didn't hear a single one of them even bring up how much they liked Alex Smith. They were such non-players that I almost felt BAD when Damien Williams ran up the score at the very end
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #5664
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Possibly, but I doubt Sutton gets fired if we win the Super Bowl. I also doubt Berry, Houston, and Ford are shown the door.

We may be much better off for the long haul as a result. Ford ****ed up horribly, but it might be for the best. We need to blow the defense up.
I'm not so sure about that.

Andy has fired coaches after successful seasons before. Hell, he fired Sean McDermott once upon a time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:13 AM   #5665
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They were just so goddamn helpless. By the end it just felt like stomping on inbred kittens.
The 49ers as a whole just weren't that unlikeable, unless you hold them accountable for being able to pawn off retread QBs to the Chiefs over and over again. Ford and Sanders are the only guys I can think of that Chiefs fans would dislike
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #5666
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
The 49ers as a whole just weren't that unlikeable, unless you hold them accountable for being able to pawn off retread QBs to the Chiefs over and over again. Ford and Sanders are the only guys I can think of that Chiefs fans would dislike
Richard Sherman can be a douche too
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:39 AM   #5667
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Richard Sherman can be a douche too
"can be".

There aren't many bigger douches than that guy.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 11:49 AM   #5668
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
The 2015 NY Mets forum >>>> 2019-2020 49er fans

I didn't hear a single one of them even bring up how much they liked Alex Smith. They were such non-players that I almost felt BAD when Damien Williams ran up the score at the very end
There was a weird mutual respect between the MetsRefugees forum and here.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:02 PM   #5669
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Ratface Jr.

And **** John Lynch while we're at it, too. Guy has been gifted two top 3 picks in four years. He completely whiffed on one and the other was such an easy choice even Bill O'Brien couldn't have ****ed it up. Yet he's talked about as some mastermind GM. I don't think he necessarily sucks, but all anybody could do post-draft 2017 was suck his dick for ripping off the Bears. Yeah... some "rip off" that turned out to be. Solomon Thomas... what a genius move, John.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:10 AM   #5670
Consuming CP souls

Passing on Mahomes for Thomas and putting your franchise in the hands of a Patriot castoff. Lynch is a god damned abomination. Just a ****ing terrible move that cost multiple titles.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.