Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:00 PM   #5641
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
It's cool if you dont wanna answer the questions, lil' prospector. Now go home and sit in the corner..drink some milk and play with your piddlyshit tonka trucks
I did answer the question, but you must've had trouble comprehending the response. Not shocking. Your insults, while consistent, have been disappointing. I'm going to chalk it up to a Super Bowl hangover.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #5642
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
Now take away all the yards they got on reverse Deebo bullshit and give me the YPC for that

Your run game got stuffed. Babyrat got embarrassed.
Apologies for the confusion, I don't play on or coach for the 49ers. Just a fan. Thankfully my run game went unstuffed. Can't say the same for your butthole, unfortunately.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:12 PM   #5643
Why so serious?

The first step in post-SB grief is gently disassociating yourself from the team:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
Apologies for the confusion, I don't play on or coach for the 49ers. Just a fan.
The second step is juvenile insults:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
Thankfully my run game went unstuffed. Can't say the same for your butthole, unfortunately.
Please continue posting so we can watch your devolution and misery firsthand!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:16 PM   #5644
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
The first step in post-SB grief is gently disassociating yourself from the team:

The second step is juvenile insults:

Please continue posting so we can watch your devolution and misery firsthand!
Touché.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 02:43 PM   #5645
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
If I've learned anything from being a Chiefs fan, it's that the team with the top rushing unit, prolific tight end, elite pass rush, and mediocre quarterback wins EVERY time!!!!
Somebody gave this post a thumbs up.... Well deserved IMHO!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:51 PM   #5646
Pessimistically optimistic.

Did we beat these guys yet?
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:34 PM   #5647
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
Did we beat these guys yet?
Yes. The delicious highlights are readily available...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:37 PM   #5648
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah, this thread really does seem to be HoC material, doesn't it?

It's two weeks of anticipation and troll butchery leading up to the greatest moment in the history of the board (if not the entire franchise - hard to rank-order the two titles)
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #5649
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, this thread really does seem to be HoC material, doesn't it?

It's two weeks of anticipation and troll butchery leading up to the greatest moment in the history of the board (if not the entire franchise - hard to rank-order the two titles)
Those Niners trolls were so hilariously overconfident
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #5650
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
This is really going to be crushing for you. I really encourage you to find another hobby and not care so much about this game before Sunday. You’ll be a lot happier that way.
I tried to warn them. We’ve been on the other side of that QB matchup enough times. We knew how it would end.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 08:45 PM   #5651

Quote:
Andy Reid off a bye with a huge QB advantage. Gotta feel good about that.
Super smart post here ^
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:11 PM   #5652
In Mahomes I trust!

I have watched the Texans, Titans and 49ers repeats a 1000 times. We earned every play and victory. On to repeat - if shit head had stayed behind the LOS, we would have a 3 peat possibility. **** FORD!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:25 PM   #5653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I have watched the Texans, Titans and 49ers repeats a 1000 times. We earned every play and victory. On to repeat - if shit head had stayed behind the LOS, we would have a 3 peat possibility. **** FORD!
Possibly, but I doubt Sutton gets fired if we win the Super Bowl. I also doubt Berry, Houston, and Ford are shown the door.

We may be much better off for the long haul as a result. Ford ****ed up horribly, but it might be for the best. We need to blow the defense up.
Old 06-10-2020, 09:42 PM   #5654
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Possibly, but I doubt Sutton gets fired if we win the Super Bowl. I also doubt Berry, Houston, and Ford are shown the door.

We may be much better off for the long haul as a result. Ford ****ed up horribly, but it might be for the best. We need to blow the defense up.
I do not think we repeat if Sutton remains the coordinator.

In fact, I see us losing against the Vikings, the Chargers in Mexico City, and maaaybe the Chargers at home, too. Those games required some nasty defensive stands, and I don't think the Toilet Paper defense would have held strong.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:10 PM   #5655
Banned!

Watching Texans game on nfl network right now. Not a great start.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.