Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2019, 10:52 AM  
In BB I trust

Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution

You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:49 PM   #781
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
A good bar owner buys his own drinks

Are his bartenders literally slaves?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:21 PM   #782
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

This just struck me as a very strange statement.

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
Since this story broke last week I've been hitting-up all the Asian Rub and Tugs massage parlors asking, "你是奴隸嗎,你需要我拯救你嗎?".

So far I've come up empty...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 05:07 PM   #783
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefGator View Post
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

This just struck me as a very strange statement.

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
I don't know how to go about fighting sex trafficking.

But anyone can invite a prostitute over to the hotel room so you can talk to them about their life choices. You also tell them long stories about how women just don't seem to understand you.

They seem to like that.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:06 PM   #784
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
LT got in trouble for getting with an underaged prostitute. It's not like anybody asks for ID while in the act. LOL
Some men seek out the underage and younger stuff. I've ALWAYS avoided that for that very simple reason: don't turn a misdemeanor into a major felony for just a few years.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:04 PM   #785
Banned

Never understood the handy. I can do that myself. And if I stick my hand in my freezer for 15 minutes first, I can imagine it's Billay's mom.

Last edited by eDave; 02-27-2019 at 10:19 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #786
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post

But anyone can invite a prostitute over to the hotel room so you can talk to them about their life choices. You also tell them long stories about how women just don't seem to understand you.

They seem to like that.

FAX
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:23 AM   #787
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Some men seek out the underage and younger stuff. I've ALWAYS avoided that for that very simple reason: don't turn a misdemeanor into a major felony for just a few years.
17 will get you 20
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 10:27 AM   #788
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
FAX
Nearly every major municipality in America will have a non-profit or two that are dedicated to fighting it. Just Google it, there are dozens of ways to help, if nothing else than by just helping raise awareness.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:08 PM   #789
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2019, 04:17 PM   #790
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post

1 <-> 4
2 <-> 1
3 <-> 5
4 <-> 3
5 <-> 2

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:52 AM   #791
MVP

Report: Patriots 'character coach,' Bill Belichick confidant resigns amid Robert Kraft scandal

...his name in the charity circles in NE is mud...doesn't matter if he throws $20 million towards trafficking now.

At least there is one human in Boston that has his moral integrity in tact....

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-patr...033507450.html

What exactly is Kraft trying to accomplish by "juking the system" in an attempt to beat the charges? He officially pleaded "not guilty" today... Does he think if some high priced lawyer with political "favors" gets his charges dismissed...it will trump the actual video footage/police report? That the public is too dim to see how money buys your way out of an arrest...?

He's just digging a deeper grave...old man just has to 'win" at everything by throwing money at it....but has no idea how social media is going to destroy him.

Kraft has the monetary means to stress this charge...I guarantee you that the video has been duplicated many times...and if he comes at them (prosecution) and get's off (no pun)...it gets leaked.

Last edited by BlackOp; 03-01-2019 at 06:10 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:06 AM   #792
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Report: Patriots 'character coach,' Bill Belichick confidant resigns amid Robert Kraft scandal

At least there is one human in Boston that has his moral integrity in tact....

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-patr...033507450.html

What exactly is Kraft trying to accomplish by "juking the system" in an attempt to beat the charges? He officially pleaded "not guilty" today... Does he think if some high priced lawyer with political "favors" gets his charges dismissed...it will trump actual video footage/police report? That the public is too dim to see how money buys your way out of an arrest...?

He's just digging a deeper grave...old man just has to 'win" at everything...but has no idea how social media is going to destroy him.

Kraft has the monetary means to stress this charge...I guarantee you that the video has been duplicated many times...and if he comes at them and get's off (no pun)...it gets leaked.
You never plead guilty, he has nothing to loose. Soon this will be forgotten just like everything else.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:07 AM   #793
MVP

Dan Patrick got to see the video, said it was very embarrassing.
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:31 AM   #794
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Dan Patrick got to see the video, said it was very embarrassing.
Really. So he's going to lose. Fantastic.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:50 AM   #795
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Nearly every major municipality in America will have a non-profit or two that are dedicated to fighting it. Just Google it, there are dozens of ways to help, if nothing else than by just helping raise awareness.
I'm on it.

You got me, my friend.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.