Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #571
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
This site has a lot of history
I'm sure this is true, but to point to it on something on topic that's so clear is lame. Sounds like you, she, whoever.. is basically saying that you are too biased to see things clearly.

The guy became toxic and anti-Chiefs, FFS.. **** him, and shame on any of you that still cradle his prepubescent balls.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #572
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Inside info; did Alex put on his lucky underwear this morning?
I believe they are called "magic underwear".
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:22 AM   #573
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Join date 2013
**** off, bro. I had an account before this one, and lurked long before that. I've also done my homework in the HOC.

And honestly, I've not seen a poster more obsessed with Clay than you.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:22 AM   #574
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
None of this does a single thing to explain why "people are cheering him to the edge"... which is not the case. He chose his own path and put himself on that ledge.

You can either own that this was a stupid and inaccurate thing to say.. or you can further deflect by making this about me.
I believe Jessica Simpson and Eminem were much more capable of articulating the journey than I could ever be.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:23 AM   #575
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Inside info; did Alex put on his lucky underwear this morning?
Hehe, no idea. Elizabeth pulled the blinds on their bedroom window this a.m., that bitch.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 11:26 AM   #576
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I believe Jessica Simpson and Eminem were much more capable of articulating...
Stop.

You are too high.

Go home...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:27 AM   #577
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
I'm sure this is true, but to point to it on something on topic that's so clear is lame. Sounds like you, she, whoever.. is basically saying that you are too biased to see things clearly.

The guy became toxic and anti-Chiefs, FFS.. **** him, and shame on any of you that still cradle his prepubescent balls.
It's not that I even agree with her, or that I was against his last banning. But I think I understood what she was saying.

For years, from the time he was a kid, Clay was given attention, laughed at, and even praised a lot for being controversial. By many of the same people now celebrating his banning.

At least that's what I took away from her post.

Do I think Clay has jumped the shark? Yeah. His post celebrating Houston's injury was scummy. Real scummy. But if I read Katipan's post correctly, she's got a point.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:29 AM   #578
Supporter

Quote:
It's not that I even agree with her, or that I was against his last banning. But I think I understood what she was saying.

For years, from the time he was a kid, Clay was given attention, laughed at, and even praised a lot for being controversial. By many of the same people now celebrating his banning.

At least that's what I took away from her post.

Do I think Clay has jumped the shark? Yeah. His post celebrating Houston's injury was scummy. Real scummy. But if I read Katipan's post correctly, she's got a point.
Any insights on this cadre of posters to both cheered him on and are glad he's gone?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:30 AM   #579
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
**** off, bro. I had an account before this one, and lurked long before that. I've also done my homework in the HOC.

And honestly, I've not seen a poster more obsessed with Clay than you.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #580
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
It's a great analogy because this place helped turn him into what he is. Like family. Ban him don't ban him I'm sure he's going to be just fine. But the hypocrisy of cheering someone to the edge and then scoffing when he falls over, isn't the prettiest shade on any of you.
That's complete bullshit.

He turned himself into what he is or just evolved into what he is and simply expressed himself, projected his personalities onto this board. He walked himself to the edge a thousand times and dared someone to push him over, laughing the whole time about it knowing that no one would because CP was "family." He took advantage of this site and it's contributors generosity and like the family black sheep, he gave little thought to the well being and enjoyment of others, but continued to do/say what he wanted with very little, minimal consequence.

He was given an immense amount of leeway over the years. More than any other person would have received.

But you can only push so far for so long before people finally get tired of it.

Don't try to make the people around here feel bad about what happened because no one pushed anyone over the edge. That person finally jumped.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #581
TACO SALAD

Whoops covered
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:33 AM   #582
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Weird you joined after sandy. Not a defense, just strange
*sigh* post 573, minus the '**** off, bro' portion.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:33 AM   #583
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage
Weird you joined after sandy. Not a defense, just strange

He studied the HOC

Last edited by threebag; 01-03-2016 at 11:39 AM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #584
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Stop.

You are too high.

Go home...
29.8% THC Our highest testing ever.

Tim Bone looks especially sexy today.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:35 AM   #585
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
That's complete bullshit.

He turned himself into what he is or just evolved into what he is and simply expressed himself, projected his personalities onto this board. He walked himself to the edge a thousand times and dared someone to push him over, laughing the whole time about it knowing that no one would because CP was "family." He took advantage of this site and it's contributors generosity and like the family black sheep, he gave little thought to the well being and enjoyment of others, but continued to do/say what he wanted with very little, minimal consequence.

He was given an immense amount of leeway over the years. More than any other person would have received.

But you can only push so far for so long before people finally get tired of it.

Don't try to make the people around here feel bad about what happened because no one pushed anyone over the edge. That person finally jumped.
Clay is Clay.

The only difference is he isn't posting game-gifs and breakdowns every week now.

If he were still making vids pimping KC no one would care. Now he's taken a position against the Chiefs and he's anathema...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread