Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:49 AM   #376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
One reason he hasn't annoyed me in the past is because he's so freakin' transparent... he did the same thing a couple seasons ago when they started 9-0, just not to the same extent. Once they had won 8 or 9 games, he posted a 'keep ****ing doubting Alex Smith' thread, which was applauded by the homers with 'welcome back' posts.

He's had the board wrapped around his little finger for years... don't know why he chose the route he did, but like you said, he's been asking to be banned for a few months now.
This place has turned into GoChiefs' little MyFaceSpaceBook page. Wonder how it's going to look without the star of the show.

Gonzo said the other day C.E. is posting under a mult, which doesn't surprise me. I always believed him when he said he hadn't had "a" mult on here in years. I believe he had several mults the entire time he has been here.

ROR is likely back as a mult, as well. It seems there is a n00b or two that smell like the miserable turd.

IMO the obnoxiousness level of the board drops logarithmically in those two posters' absence.

Excellent work & props to every mod responsible for their efforts. I wonder if it will finally work this time.

~xoxo~

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:51 AM   #377
Kind of a mod

I'm all for setting up rules and trying to enforce them exactly the same way every time, but at some point, mods have to be trusted to just make a call on some grey areas.

Discussion around here is CLEARLY more engaging, interesting, and informative without Clay (and even Hootie) around, so I have trouble disagreeing with the decision.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:00 AM   #378
In Search of a Life

I miss hootie
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:00 AM   #379
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

Where does it end?!? Milkman's right for a change. I implore the CP mods to stop catering to pussies and let people talk.

People with chaffed pussies should visit their local OBGYN.

Far from the truth. This comes down to the fact that Clay wished harm on players, celebrated our losses, and hijacked threads with his incessant trolling.

This move is far from banning those with unpopular opinions, it's a measure to keep this place sane and reasonable for the majority of posters. He tried to take advantage of his position of having a small and very disturbing group of 'supporters' and even thought he was close enough with some of the mods thus didn't have to clean up his act despite his most recent temporary ban.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:04 AM   #380
Damnit Peg

**** Clay, he got what he deserved.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:05 AM   #381
In Search of a Life

I'm thinking smellypitts is a mult
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #382
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
This place has turned into GoChiefs' little MyFaceSpaceBook page. Wonder how it's going to look without the star of the show.

Gonzo said the other day C.E. is posting under a mult, which doesn't surprise me. I always believed him when he said he hadn't had "a" mult on here in years. I believe he had several mults the entire time he has been here.

ROR is likely back as a mult, as well. It seems there is a n00b or two that smell like the miserable turd.

IMO the obnoxiousness level of the board drops logarithmically in those two posters' absence.

Excellent work & props to every mod responsible for their efforts. I wonder if it will finally work this time.

~xoxo~

Dinny
I'm sure Clay is still here (hi, Clay!), but it doesn't really matter as long as he's not doing the same shit with mults. I don't think RoR is back, for a couple of reasons... one being that I'd think it would be really obvious, but maybe he was actually able to tone that down and fly under the radar.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #383
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
I'm sure Clay is still here (hi, Clay!)
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #384
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'm thinking smellypitts is a mult
Oh he is.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #385
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure Clay is still here (hi, Clay!), but it doesn't really matter as long as he's not doing the same shit with mults. I don't think RoR is back, for a couple of reasons... one being that I'd think it would be really obvious, but maybe he was actually able to tone that down and fly under the radar.
Which is practically a win for this board, they are learning (without showing face) to cut the stupid posts
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #386
Life is changing..

Where is billay?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #387
For The Glory Of The City

Nice.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #388
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey View Post
Where is billay?
Probably searching for a clue.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #389
For The Glory Of The City

Oh man SDW is gone as well? Jeez what a great new year.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 AM   #390
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Probably searching for a clue.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread