Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 08:11 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

A tradition like no other ****Official Masters Thread****

Anyone watching
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:56 AM   #151
Supporter

I haven't watched much golf since the LIV tour took most of the stars and it kind of ticked me off. **** them.

I love the game and have been obsessed with it for well over 40 years, got my handicap down to a 6 at one time.

Watched most of the final round yesterday and I have to say, Sheffler is an incredible talent. I didn't think he was boring at all, so much respect for what he was able to do. He could end up being among the best ever.
Every time they cut away to Dechambeau, watching him makes me want to scream. A couple of the smaller guys are generating so much club head speed to get that distance it is amazing.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:10 AM   #152
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I haven't watched much golf since the LIV tour took most of the stars and it kind of ticked me off. **** them.

I love the game and have been obsessed with it for well over 40 years, got my handicap down to a 6 at one time.

Watched most of the final round yesterday and I have to say, Sheffler is an incredible talent. I didn't think he was boring at all, so much respect for what he was able to do. He could end up being among the best ever.
Every time they cut away to Dechambeau, watching him makes me want to scream. A couple of the smaller guys are generating so much club head speed to get that distance it is amazing.
Guess I am not the only one that doesn't care for the LIV thing.

"The weekend tournament came as the sport faces a crossroads in terms of organization and viewership. The PGA Tour and Saudi-backed LIV Golf league have yet to reconcile the terms of last year’s merger, splitting the opportunities for a number of star players to appear at the same events. Meanwhile, notable tournaments have seen a drop in viewership, with recent invitationals seeing more than a 30% year-over-year drop in viewers."
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:48 AM   #153
MVP

I can't stand the LIV tour either and everyone I talked to that watches golf doesn't like it either.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:55 AM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Aberg is going to be really, really good. Obviously.
Yes indeed. Aberg has a really, really smooth swing. Commits to a shot, steps up to the ball and hits it. 15 was his downfall the entire tournament. Just couldn't figure out how to make a birdie on that hole.

Would have been interesting if he hadn't doubled #11. Nothing wrong with 2nd place. Get's an automatic invite back to the tournament next year.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:51 AM   #155
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Scheffler is a robot out there, isn't he?

None of this Mickelson stuff where he's hitting save shots all day and hanging on like grim death. Or even Woods and guys like Rory who hit incredible shots in between fairly mundane holes.

He's just out there going fairway to green all day. With little/no emotion. He's easily the best golfer on the tour right now and doesn't seem to have a fanbase.

Have we had a silent assassin sort in awhile?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:04 AM   #156
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

None of this Mickelson stuff where he's hitting save shots all day and hanging on like grim death. Or even Woods and guys like Rory who hit incredible shots in between fairly mundane holes.

He's just out there going fairway to green all day. With little/no emotion. He's easily the best golfer on the tour right now and doesn't seem to have a fanbase.

Sheffler is a great ball striker that's for sure. He just is not gravitating. Not in interviews or on the course. I think he knows this and is trying to work on it. Not that he should have to but it is the world we live in
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:09 AM   #157
Politically Incorrect

I think LIV golf is OK. I don't hate it like so many do and like the relaxed atmosphere to a point and wonder if it is TOO relaxed, especially only 3 rounds.

DeChambeau sure looked like the 4th round in a row got to him.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:13 AM   #158
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Sheffler is a great ball striker that's for sure. He just is not gravitating. Not in interviews or on the course. I think he knows this and is trying to work on it. Not that he should have to but it is the world we live in
I don't need every golfer to be the life of the party and in reality, Tiger Woods was a dick many times and Jack Nicklaus could be prickly most often.

They let their play speak for themselves.

I like Molnati, Michaelson, Trevino, Chi Chi, Arnold from a personality point.

Some guys are just pompous.

Paul Azinger is a giant jerkoff and that I know personally.

Last edited by scho63; 04-15-2024 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: MY SPEELING SUX
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:15 AM   #159
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Count me in on the F the LIV group. They sold their souls to get paid. They can stay over there and get paid.

Still pissed the PGA allows them to play in their tournaments. They made their decision, live with it. Goes for the opens too for me.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:18 AM   #160
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I'm a huge fan of his, but you are right. He is just kind of .... there .... doing exactly what he needs to do to win.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:20 AM   #161
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I feel like that sort of thing never works.

Indy/CART did this in the 90s and effectively destroyed both sports. It still blows my mind that CART just doesn't exist anymore when it had an open path to being the dominant open wheel circuit in North America.

Indy has seemingly started to recover a bit but open wheel racing in the US wandered the wilderness for 30 years before that happened.

Now when you're a bunch of Saudi billionaires, I don't suppose you really care that much. You have the bankroll to eventually just plow the PGA under. So I guess that's the end game. But it won't be good for golf.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
I can't stand the LIV tour either and everyone I talked to that watches golf doesn't like it either.
What made the PGA Tour interesting was it was survival. You have to make the cut to get paid. You have to win to get a two-year tour card. You watch those random tournaments and there are guys fighting for their careers in contention. There's suspense to that.

You win and you get invited to the Masters, how cool is that?

LIV has none of that suspense. No cut. They're already getting paid handsomely, so do they really need this tournament win? It just seems like an exhibition or practice to me.

I don't blame the golfers for taking the money, but it is vastly inferior golf.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:20 AM   #163
Indian Twitter

The LIV is backed by Saudi money but it's not a Saudi tour. They have one tournament in Saudi Arabia.

https://www.espn.com/golf/schedule/_/tour/liv

The Saudi's want to have a tour with everyone else's players, on everyone else's golf courses, in everyone else's country with everyone else's fans. Are there even any Saudi's who play on the LIV? How many Saudi's actually play and watch golf? I'll never watch one second of this bogus tour and I'll never root for any of the LIV players when they play the majors. They're dead to me.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:30 AM   #164
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Count me in on the F the LIV group. They sold their souls to get paid. They can stay over there and get paid.

Still pissed the PGA allows them to play in their tournaments. They made their decision, live with it. Goes for the opens too for me.
The MASTERS is NOT a PGA event.
Old 04-15-2024, 10:46 AM   #165
Perpetual Mediocrity

The PGA Tour is about to close a deal with PIF (the Saudi fund that backs LIV) to fund its tour, so I trust everyone that has a problem with LIV and its funding will also have a problem with the PGA Tour shortly too?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote