Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2018, 11:47 PM   #2
Veteran

Yeah I don't get it either. That hot take idiot Colin Cowherd is salivating over them.

Can't wait for Rivers to have his "worst day ever " again
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #3
Mahomes Dynasty

The Chargers have always been paper tigers

just like the current Raiders teams

oh yeah **** Denver too, they'e gonna be the worst team in the AFCW this season.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:32 AM   #4
#triggering

The Chargers are not a terrible team when you look at the talent. They appear to have most of the key parts in place to be consistently successful.

Rivers is way more than capable and can rally them - his numbers have been phenomenal for the most part. He is obviously the head of the class in the division right now.

They were 6-2 after the bye and had it not been for that terrible 0-4 start, who knows what would have happend in 2017. Of their 7 losses, two were by 2 points and two were by 3 points... lost twice to KC, once to the Eagles and once to the Jaguars. Chiefs gave them their 2 worst losses.

So, again... solid draft last year, good team and they've made some good moves this offseason/draft. I totally get why there's a lot of love for them. The Raiders are a mystery and I would wager a guess that many are hitting pause on KC because you have a young promising QB with only 1 start and some still question the defense.

Chiefs
@ Bills
@ Rams
49ers
Raiders

That's an interesting opening 5 for them and if they open up with a loss, followed by mishaps on the road... could spell trouble vs a solid 49ers team and then the Raiders.

If they come out of that with 3-4 wins - they would prove worthy of the chatter right now.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:03 AM   #5
Take a Chill Pill

I think their defense is hyped up right now. I question the middle linebackers, but elsewhere they seem stacked. If Perryman can stay healthy, they could have an elite defense at all positions.

The offense is good enough to put up 20-24 points a game and this isn't the arena league so that should be enough to win games.

They are also the Chargers so they could easily go 4-12.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:28 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
I think their defense is hyped up right now. I question the middle linebackers, but elsewhere they seem stacked. If Perryman can stay healthy, they could have an elite defense at all positions.

The offense is good enough to put up 20-24 points a game and this isn't the arena league so that should be enough to win games.

Their Dline should be good because of Bosa but it is really nothing special (Mebane is old and was ineffective last year, Liuget suspended 4 games and a bunch of backups).

Their OLB opposite Ingram seems like a weakness too.

I'm not even sure their defense will be better than the Chiefs' honestly but I guess I would give them the edge based on the Chiefs' uncertainty at the CB position.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-16-2018, 01:39 PM   #7
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post

Shit, they're the Chargers so they could go 14-2 and lose their only playoff game.

I still can't fathom how Marty pulled that one off.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
Shit, they're the Chargers so they could go 14-2 and lose their only playoff game.

I still can't fathom how Marty pulled that one off.
You cant fathom? Really? Dude you're on a Chiefs board. We excel at one and done in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:33 PM   #9
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
You cant fathom? Really? Dude you're on a Chiefs board. We excel at one and done in the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, and I grew up a Browns fan. I stared with mouth agape at the TV during the earliest Marty years when he was still developing the rudiments of his style of choking.

Still, 14-2? I mean, maybe it's all some sort of twisted blessing that Marty doesn't remember that shit.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2018, 09:53 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
Yeah, and I grew up a Browns fan. I stared with mouth agape at the TV during the earliest Marty years when he was still developing the rudiments of his style of choking.

Still, 14-2? I mean, maybe it's all some sort of twisted blessing that Marty doesn't remember that shit.
Remember how they lost it? Truly some Chiefs shit.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:25 PM   #11
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Posted via Mobile Device
True dat
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-16-2018, 11:43 AM
Quesadilla Joe
This message has been deleted by Quesadilla Joe.
Old 05-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #13
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:55 PM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Sheesh. I’m sorry, that’s just stupid.

Andy Reid alone should tip a mother****er off enough to know that our odds are better than that. People must really not believe in Mahomes.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Sheesh. I’m sorry, that’s just stupid.

Andy Reid alone should tip a mother****er off enough to know that our odds are better than that. People must really not believe in Mahomes.
But, but, but, the Raidahs are back!
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.