Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2024, 12:26 AM  
SuperBowl or bust

LNBS: Will KC draft a QB earlier than we think?

Andy had McNabb and drafted:

Kevin Kolb in the 2nd round.
AJ Feeley in the 5th.
Kafka in the 4th.
Nick Foles in the 3rd.

I wonder if Veach and Andy will use a mid rounder on a QB in the next couple drafts.

I wouldn’t hate it at a max of a 4th round investment if the right guy falls, but I sure would be pissed if we used a 2 or 3 on one.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2024, 07:58 PM   #61
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Guys I have a Ferrari in my garage. Should I go buy an IROC just in case my Ferrari breaks down?
Well yeah, unless you like walking to work.
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-26-2024, 08:46 PM   #62
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
I have no problem with the “draft and develop a QB, then trade them to a desperate franchise” scenario. The issue I have is, Veach drafts so well from rounds 1-7, I don’t know that I ever want to waste a pick on a QB. We’re not drafting one to compete, that’s for certain.
The hole in that strategy is that without the backup seeing playing time, no one will see the development, and no trade value will be created.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2024, 09:47 PM   #63
YOU take YOUR seat

if Andy Reid likes drafting backup QBs, why hasn't he drafted one ever as a Chief?

The last one was that Georgia QB murray wasn't it? But that was before Mahomes. Did he even make the team as a backup? I feel like he might have, but I also feel like he might not have too.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.