Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #361
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
yes there's a mid credit reveal/scene
Damn...I'm on episode 6...I guess I'll have to go back and rewatch the credits...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:00 PM   #362
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
Damn...I'm on episode 6...I guess I'll have to go back and rewatch the credits...
episode 8 is where it comes in
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:20 PM   #363
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
episode 8 is where it comes in
Safe to say that...
Spoiler!
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:24 PM   #364
oxymoron

I don't know if I could ever not like a season of this show. It's like watching what I imagine my childhood was like (I can't really remember...), but with cool stuff actually happening.

The music in particular is freaking perfect.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:56 PM   #365
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't know if I could ever not like a season of this show. It's like watching what I imagine my childhood was like (I can't really remember...), but with cool stuff actually happening.

The music in particular is freaking perfect.
This.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:06 AM   #366
Everybody Lies.

Yes the music is one of the best things about the series. The original music plus all the cool 80s tunes.

The first episode when they were pranking Dustin with the toys the music really sounded like it was from Killer Klowns From Outer Space.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:51 AM   #367
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Safe to say that...
Spoiler!
That's what I figured as well. So...

Spoiler!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:56 PM   #368
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Safe to say that...
Spoiler!
Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
That's what I figured as well. So...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:19 PM   #369
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Spoiler!
I liked it. Nothing will top season 1, but considering the corners they have to write their way out after the previous season, I think they did a very good job in season 2 and 3.

Spoiler!

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 07-06-2019 at 07:25 PM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:22 PM   #370
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Spoiler!
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2019, 09:10 PM   #371
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I liked it. Nothing will top season 1, but considering the corners they have to write their way out after the previous season, I think they did a very good job in season 2 and 3.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Old 07-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #372
Veteran

Just finished it. Very good season. Much better than 2
Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.Lprechaun would the whole thing.
Old 07-08-2019, 08:11 AM   #373
Immanentize The Eschaton

I have watched the first two episodes and...I'm disappointed. Characters that I used to be able to tolerate are now annoying as ****. Characters that used to be enjoyable are now bland. The show is hitting a few notes here and there but it's not that great so far. I'll plug through a few more episodes to see if it gets better.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #374
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I have watched the first two episodes and...I'm disappointed. Characters that I used to be able to tolerate are now annoying as ****. Characters that used to be enjoyable are now bland. The show is hitting a few notes here and there but it's not that great so far. I'll plug through a few more episodes to see if it gets better.
But MILF mom is MILF mom
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:47 AM   #375
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
But MILF mom is MILF mom
I'm a fan of hers but though she was more MILFy in the first two seasons.

Something about the soccer mom look is more sexy than the thirsty-whore-cougar...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.