Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
we have Mahomes just entering his prime. Hill locked up for his prime. Kelce in his prime.

Hardman developing and cheap for a few years.

We'll score points.

We need to restock the OL, and continue to build defense.
I'm on board with this.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:49 PM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
we have Mahomes just entering his prime. Hill locked up for his prime. Kelce in his prime.

Hardman developing and cheap for a few years.

We'll score points.

We need to restock the OL, and continue to build defense.
The more I think about it, I like this approach as a way to simplify it. Stacking the offensive line should be a top priority. And then adding what we can on defense.

If we lose Watkins and/or DRob, we can look for a vet WR or two on the cheap that wants to play with Pat. Same with RB. If a truly game changing RB/WR falls to us in the early rounds of the draft, I'd take it.

I think it's a similar approach with our defense. I'm not sure what we will do with Chris Jones. But I'd look for quality vets on the cheap that can be solid depth in positions of need. And if anything good falls to us in the draft.

As far as if we are going to use any serious capital, it should be to upgrade the offensive line first I think. I'm not sure on the specifics of how it would be possible or what it would take. I just know that if we give Pat a top 5-10 offensive line, good luck to the rest of the league. If it takes trades/free agent signings, we should seriously try to beef it up. And obviously the draft.

We have been rumored in trades talks for a CB like last three years. For the right price, I'd still be interested. But our defense is fairly solid at least. I'd mostly go BPA in the draft. But we have the luxury to be opportunistic. We should really try to upgrade the offensive line.
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote