Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
nice picture Frazod

how far do you have to sit away from your computer when you type?

that's a fat joke
I think the lady in 210 needs you to clean the pubes off her pillow.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I think the lady in 210 needs you to clean the pubes off her pillow.
210 is vacant but I'll forward your concern to housekeeping in the AM
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
Banned

actually I'm sitting at work quite calm

again, I'm never here to cause problems...I genuinely like this place and 90% of the users. Great place.

but now with the luxury of being able to get a different IP whenever I want...I'll call out someone for being a dipshit when they are being a dipshit.

In this case, Gonzo was a ****ing dipshit.

"Popularity" threads are made CONSTANTLY. Mine would have been funny. Anyone who didn't want to be ranked by me didn't have to post in it. That is pretty ****ing simple.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

How this will end:

Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #6
Banned

well if I get a written apology from Gonzo and my original thread unlocked PLUS rights to his signature for 5 years

I'll pretend this never happened.

Otherwise...
Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
I'll be back.

show us that ugly girl you're hitting
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
show us that ugly girl you're hitting
who?

the picture on there from today?
Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Eh, who knows. But what is true that is if you get on a moderator's shit list here, you get treated differently. You and I are both proof of that.
Speak for yourself!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #10
Banned

a) not banging that girl
b) she's really not that ugly, maybe a little big
Old 05-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
a) not banging that girl
you have though
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
Banned

and that's pretty sick dude considering 4 9 year old girls were in that room yesterday
Old 05-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #13
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
and that's pretty sick dude considering 4 9 year old girls were in that room yesterday
Does that mean the pubes are yours?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #14
America is great assholes~

If you ever write an autobiography the title should be the same as the title of this thread~
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
SuperBowl or bust

Oh, good.

Another "Hi, my name is hoot. Watch me smear poo all over myself" thread.

Should be fun until he gets banned again and lurks for a year and asks to bet let back "on certain conditions". Again.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.