Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5024
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:14 PM   #616
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Kraken, on the rocks... Great round of golf with my sons, cool shower, now sipping the nectar of the Gods...
So close to buying a bottle of it today because of you. Wasn't sure how much I'd use it or mix with it so went with tequila sale. Sometime I'll do it!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:27 PM   #617
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So close to buying a bottle of it today because of you. Wasn't sure how much I'd use it or mix with it so went with tequila sale. Sometime I'll do it!

I think you made a solid choice if you're not 100% into dark (black) rums. I'd recommend you try it at a bar perhaps. I have other rums for mixing, these days I save the Kraken for the rocks...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #618
Certified Bourbon taster

I'm a Kraken fan as well - see notes above about finding good ginger ale/making ginger syrup to boost 'mediocre' ginger ale. Dark rum and spicy ginger ale go great together. Add a chunk of lime.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:49 PM   #619
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I'm a Kraken fan as well - see notes above about finding good ginger ale/making ginger syrup to boost 'mediocre' ginger ale. Dark rum and spicy ginger ale go great together. Add a chunk of lime.
One of my go-to refreshing drinks is a spiced Rum and Diet Dr. Pepper (and a lime). There's just something about the Diet Dr. Pepper over the regular too! In fact the better part of the neighborhood is keen to them now. But I will try you mix.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:21 PM   #620
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I like and and all drinks with lime. That's my love. Haven't tried dark rum, ginger ale and lime though.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:22 PM   #621
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Quote:
I like and and all drinks with lime. That's my love. Haven't tried dark rum, ginger ale and lime though.
You must. That's my favorite use of Kraken.
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:00 PM   #622
Supporter

mmmmmm. Bourbon
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-21-2015, 08:19 PM   #623
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

A little local IPA this evening.
http://www.bitterrootbrewing.com/beers/

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:59 AM   #624
Mod Team

I know the alcohol snobs realize there is nothing fancy here but the Albertsons here was running a 30% off 6 or more mix and match and some with addition instant coupons. Got all this for $59 today. I've never tried that tequila and I got Kraken for Glorydayz as he always mentions it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	110363  
Old 08-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I know the alcohol snobs realize there is nothing fancy here but the Albertsons here was running a 30% off 6 or more mix and match and some with addition instant coupons. Got all this for $59 today. I've never tried that tequila and I got Kraken for Glorydayz as he always mentions it.
That's a great deal.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #626
Mindful Taoist German

The usual...

Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:04 AM   #627
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Just so you know (and you may already), it's called a Dark and Stormy if you're looking for a recipe. The actual recipe calls for ginger beer, not ginger ale. It's a great cocktail.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #628
In Search of a Life

My main drink these days seems to be a decent vodka (usually Tito's), ice, a touch of water, and a healthy amount of lemon juice. Dangerous on a hot day, though, because it goes down like water after the ice melts a bit.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:05 AM   #629
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Just so you know (and you may already), it's called a Dark and Stormy if you're looking for a recipe. The actual recipe calls for ginger beer, not ginger ale. It's a great cocktail.
Oh thanks! I always have ginger beer on hand for all the mules I make. So Kraken, Ginger beer and lime?
Old 08-01-2015, 11:07 AM   #630
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
My main drink these days seems to be a decent vodka (usually Tito's), ice, a touch of water, and a healthy amount of lemon juice. Dangerous on a hot day, though, because it goes down like water after the ice melts a bit.
I used to drink those on really hot days here when I didn't want a bunch of sugar. It's amazing how just a squeeze of a fresh lemon can cut something like vodka and make it pretty damn good. Good reminder on that drink.