Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #721
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I've only been glancing at this thread but wow! Has Katipan chimed in?

This is like high school where they kid has a 'kick me' sign on his back and can't figure it out. Gotta give Beach Tribe credit however for trying to help.
It's not real so he won't play with me.

But we play with hypotheticals all the time. This one is a little weird but a bunch of men seem to enjoy it. I think it's because even if some of these guys only get laid once a year, it makes this guy lower on the totem pole of male supremacy.

In theory.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:27 AM   #722
Better than Nelson

Best troll job since MV
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:29 AM   #723
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
It's not real so he won't play with me.

But we play with hypotheticals all the time. This one is a little weird but a bunch of men seem to enjoy it. I think it's because even if some of these guys only get laid once a year, it makes this guy lower on the totem pole of male supremacy.

In theory.
No, it's just a complete spectacle. Getting laid isn't that hard but he's screwing things up on purpose. We are drawn in because this guy just doesn't make sense. I would think he's a mult troll, but he's pretty consistent and hasn't slipped up yet.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:34 AM   #724
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
No, it's just a complete spectacle. Getting laid isn't that hard but he's screwing things up on purpose. We are drawn in because this guy just doesn't make sense. I would think he's a mult troll, but he's pretty consistent and hasn't slipped up yet.

Do a google search of his name you'll see Loochys statement is accurate. Unless this guy trolls everyboard for fun.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 10:11 AM   #725
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

src="//www.youtube.com/v/XFkzRNyygfk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #726
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
Do a google search of his name you'll see Loochys statement is accurate. Unless this guy trolls everyboard for fun.
Vulture did. Hell we found that dude on a Dolphin board doing the same shit. Trolls be trollin.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:22 PM   #727
Veteran

It's funny how you can categorize almost all human behavior as some kind of ape rationalization.

Here is a bunch of guys presented with a new personality type they have never encountered (a man openly admitting to having no success with women, usually even very ugly guys will play like they do fine)

and everyone is without recourse for how to react so its just "troll!!!"
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-24-2014, 03:24 PM   #728
You gotta kill a few people

You're still talking?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 03:31 PM   #729
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
It's funny how you can categorize almost all human behavior as some kind of ape rationalization.

Here is a bunch of guys presented with a new personality type they have never encountered (a man openly admitting to having no success with women, usually even very ugly guys will play like they do fine)

Personality? Dude you don't HAVE a personality. You go from message board to message board asking other dude's what kind of personality you should have.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #730
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post

Just buy a pocket pussy
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #731
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Personality? Dude you don't HAVE a personality. You go from message board to message board asking other dude's what kind of personality you should have.
Your post made be curious...

**** you for making me Google it and mother**** you for how Nope Nope Nope the first post I clicked on was.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:54 PM   #732
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
Your post made be curious...

**** you for making me Google it and mother**** you for how Nope Nope Nope the first post I clicked on was.
Lmao funny eh?
Old 08-24-2014, 09:04 PM   #733
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
Best troll job since MV
All kinds of this.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:05 AM   #734
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
Best troll job since MV

Dude, I kind of think it's not trolling. The guy really is that dumb. Look:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=xztop123

This MFer even took movies of himself:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/537182
Old 08-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #735
MER

I've never seen you this naieve, loochy. Just last Christmas he trolled a penis stretching page. I don't care. People use the internet for weirder things than pure entertainment.

But I care about you sweet little loochy.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.