Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently un****ingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice.
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:11 PM   #3
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Jason bout like 5'3", 5'4"?
Add a foot to that and it's more accurate. He's about my size but maybe 60-70lbs lighter. Which is a good thing, I can assure you.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:50 PM   #4
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I do admit it was a dick move, and deleted the review. It was a childish kneejerk reaction to something that got under my skin. The fact that I don't remember what pissed me off so much makes me understand how ridiculous it is. I have apologized to jason. Trying to justify my being an asshole by talking shit on jason is just as bad. Again, to jason and everyone else, I am sorry.
The toughest part of you is you small little avatar...

When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it wasn't "kneejerk" it took some planning...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 02-22-2014 at 10:16 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:59 PM   #5
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
When you go after a man's business you've gone after his wife, his kids, and everything that he loves and really matters to him. That's a VERY THICK line you crossed, it took a while to pass over it, so it was "kneejerk" it too some planning...
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #6
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I think I've had over 100 ChiefsPlanet members give me their personal information, their credit card info, paypal accounts etc for the packages for the troops. And some of them don't even like me on here. Jasonauto has been a dick to me at times.

No matter how pissed off I was I'd never so something negative to a persons real life or release any personal stuff on here. The thought would never cross my mind. As I'm sure it wouldn't for 99.9% of the posters on here.
I've had my own chats with him here. JFC, even sober y'all can tell when I've had a bad day, but you never go after a man's livelihood.

My mind is still blown at how it all unfolded, and if the detective was a thing of beauty, but at its roots the need for it was about as low as a person can get.

Not to throw the 'ol "back in my day" or "back in the war" thing out there, but a move like that when you're on active duty gets you a ride home in a plane (laying down).
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:56 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Fetch a sake doing work, son.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:04 PM   #8
I'll be back.

Sauto stealthy like ninja.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:21 PM   #9
Better than Nelson

Damn. Nice work, Jason. Sorry about the drunk comment, I was just really confused.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 02-22-2014, 04:53 PM   #10

This dude don't want to cross paths with Jason. I've seen them both and it would be patently un****ingfair. Well, physically. In life, it would be sweet divine justice.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #11
Veteran

Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.
mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mike_b_284 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #12

Quote:
Again, it was a knee jerk reaction. I didn't think about the gravity of what I was doing and certainly didn't think about it afterwards. Nothing drives a lesson home like having the wrong you did turned back on you, so having my information spread by the community I wronged is an appropriate consequence. And after giving it more thought Jason should kick my ass and charge me for an oil change. I don't expect that everyone will or should forgive me but I am actually sorry.
IF that's the case, hey, I'm good. It wasn't me though, so it's easy for me to accept that. It's definitely permaban worthy and that is being discussed. For all of your accounts. That said, if you're remorseful, then you've hopefully learned something from it, and I wish you the best.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:49 PM   #13
Phobia

Quote:
What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:51 PM   #14
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
What you did was unforgivable. But this is a pretty decent gesture. Impressive that you're humbled. This is about all it takes for me to move on. But I generally follow the lead of the "victim" and whatever Sauto decides is where I'll pitch my tent.
I usually only pitch my tent when the teacher calls me up to write on the chalkboard.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:00 PM   #15
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Yep I have to agree with all of that.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.