Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 08:07 AM  
MVP

Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"

What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:32 PM   #121
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Need a Glock day give away. Protect yourself.
Glock Day At The K has a nice ring to it.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:33 PM   #122
Cheat Death

I need reparations for my pre-2014 season ticket years
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:47 PM   #123
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
It’s an obvious pattern at this point. Grade A Moron.
Dude he called downtown Kansas City a third world country. I think there is a disconnect. The P&L area and actual downton area is very affluent. Its expensive. The Paseo, Eastern urban neighborhoods are the problem spots. If you have paying events like concerts, sporting events etc its not usually an issue but free, large gatherings due to sheer proximity it becomes and issue. Thats why you hear about issues at the plaza of alot of these youths gathering etc. Its why they used to block off Westport..or used to not sure what they do now.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:17 PM   #124
MVP

Busch Stadium is in downtown St. Louis.

An absolute hell hole of a downtown. FAR worse than downtown KC.

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 10:44 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Meh, I'll worry about stuff that's blocks away when it actually disappears forever... not going to pre-worry about stuff on Main Street or even west of that until it's actually all turned into Famous Dave's and Olive Gardens.
It's all abstract for you. For me, I've worked, performed, and frequented so many venues and restaurants -many owned and operated by dear friends who are all about to get ****ed. And for what? I'm playing at Record Bar on the 23rd. Wonder how many more times I'll do that and my friends who own the place are going to do now.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #126
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Dude he called downtown Kansas City a third world country. I think there is a disconnect. The P&L area and actual downton area is very affluent. Its expensive. The Paseo, Eastern urban neighborhoods are the problem spots. If you have paying events like concerts, sporting events etc its not usually an issue but free, large gatherings due to sheer proximity it becomes and issue. Thats why you hear about issues at the plaza of alot of these youths gathering etc. Its why they used to block off Westport..or used to not sure what they do now.
I said American cities are absolute cesspools and that's not really arguable at this point. Just stop...Not sure why anyone would want to defend what they've becone.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:21 AM   #127
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Busch Stadium is in downtown St. Louis.

An absolute hell hole of a downtown. FAR worse than downtown KC.

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
Are you and BWllie married?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 03:57 AM   #128
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Are you and BWllie married?
Considering the area around Busch is a pile of filth growing more dangerous and absolutely disgusting overflowing with bums and trash by the year...I'd say yes. These boys love trash, vagrants, gangs, being mugged, car stolen, and gun violence I guess
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:59 AM   #129
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
That’s the only place the current Royals lineup could get to first base
Thank you for starting off my morning with a laugh. It would be so nice if it weren't true though.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 07:05 AM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Glock Day At The K has a nice ring to it.
Fireworks after the game takes on a new meaning. Grandma and the kids will love it
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-15-2024, 07:10 AM   #131
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Considering the area around Busch is a pile of filth growing more dangerous and absolutely disgusting overflowing with bums and trash by the year...I'd say yes. These boys love trash, vagrants, gangs, being mugged, car stolen, and gun violence I guess
I view downtown Denver in that sort of decline. Was so many homeless downtown until the Governor moved them out due to the NBA Finals. I've not been back downtown recently, but between the homeless and the illegals what could ever go wrong....
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:50 AM   #132
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Cool, except this isn't an ugly unused area. It's a thriving bunch of locally owned businesses that all built the cultural heart of the city together without any outside interference.

There are ugly unused areas. Put it there and I wouldn't squawk
Petco wasnt an ugly/unused area.

Businesses around there (small to large) hit the jackpot.

Businesses will always come and go, but having a stadium right next door would not be near the top of the list of reasons for a business failing.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:56 AM   #133
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I view downtown Denver in that sort of decline. Was so many homeless downtown until the Governor moved them out due to the NBA Finals. I've not been back downtown recently, but between the homeless and the illegals what could ever go wrong....
America is a lovely place, "OMG homeless people,can we like kill them or something"
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 09:59 AM   #134
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
America is a lovely place, "OMG homeless people,can we like kill them or something"
It's a nice idea. 9/10 times, homeless aren't these poor souls just down on their luck. They're scumbags that chose drugs/alcohol/violence/insanity over fitting into normal society.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 10:00 AM   #135
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
It's a nice idea. 9/10 times, homeless aren't these poor souls just down on their luck. They're scumbags that chose drugs/alcohol/violence/insanity over fitting into normal society.
Eesh
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.