Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:27 PM   #211
Time Keeps On Slipping

Technological achievement:

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:28 PM   #212
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
So is it true this is basically unplayable on the older consoles?
I'm on ps4. I crashed twice at the very end of my first night playing, about 6 hours in, right when I reached Night City itself for the first time (this isn't a spoiler - it probably won't take many people that long; I explored every inch of the badlands starting area that I could find). I haven't had any problems since then.

I did turn off chromatic aberration, film grain and motion blur before even beginning to play, which may or may not impact my performance. But I would do that on any game.

Game performance has been fine. Some occasional (pretty rare) graphics tearing, but no stuttering or issues with frame rate and/or stability.

I expected a buggy mess after hearing about review performance and then day zero players, but it just hasn't been to this point (knock on wood).
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2020, 02:46 PM   #213
I'll be back.

Call AAA

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:43 PM   #214
sorta mod-ish

Nice rims, playa.

That looks like someone gave GTA V an injection of graphics steroids.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 07:19 PM   #215
Damn it feels good.

I've got it for PS5 (back compat PS4 version of course), and I'm waiting awhile to fire it up. Need CDPR to fix some shit before I boot up. I still have a fair amount of Ghost of Tsushima to finish anyway, so I think it'll be worth the wait.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:28 PM   #216
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
At first, I kind of regretted getting my pre-order from Amazon because it delayed me playing the game by a day. But I saved $10 and got the soundtrack on 2 CDs, a physical map of NC, 3 postcards, 5 stickers, and a little quick guide booklet.

I'll probably never end up doing anything with any of it, but it's still pretty nice of CDPR to include all those things and makes me feel a little better about getting the game the way I did.
LOL, I thought the discs were a physical installer for the game. No idea that was the soundtrack. That's awesome. I really thought the "Digital" version would just be an email with a code. Had no clue it was still a physical box. It's pretty damn cool...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:29 PM   #217
Ain't no relax!

Supposedly there was a Cyberpunk update released today...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:05 PM   #218
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Supposedly there was a Cyberpunk update released today...
Yes, Hotfix 1.04 - on PC and PlayStation consoles. Xbox coming soon. Supposed to fix a bunch of critical quest glitches, as well as some of the seizure-causing lighting and whatnot. Some stability fixes too.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:27 PM   #219
The man you could post like.

Over 60 gigs of patches already.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:42 PM   #220
Everybody Lies.

I've seen quite a lot of people online saying this game is pure trash. Especially on console.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:10 PM   #221
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I've seen quite a lot of people online saying this game is pure trash. Especially on console.
That's nice.

Here's one saying it's not.

"It's not."
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:45 AM   #222
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
They're probably just overwhelmed.

I haven't heard of a game this huge since Daggerfall.

It seems almost TOO BIG.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #223
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quick question: I prefer playing games on console, to PC. but I want to know if I should get this for PS5 or PC?

My PC is an i7 with a GTX-1080.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-12-2020, 11:36 AM   #224
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Quick question: I prefer playing games on console, to PC. but I want to know if I should get this for PS5 or PC?

My PC is an i7 with a GTX-1080.
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/amp
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #225
I'll be back.

Gonna pull the trigger on a GTX 1660 I think. $237. Advise, please, nerds.