Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2009, 11:34 AM  
sorta mod-ish

Half Life 2, Episode 3

I'm starting this thread now for no other reason than I'm like a crack addict in a crack house with no lighter in regards to waiting for this game. I may just go play through the Orange Box, yet again, to get my fix.

We can use this thread for updates, leaks, all that stuff until it gets here.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #106
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Bowser......

GOD DAMNIT WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD BUMPED..........

It's like, the best....but the absolute worst.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 03:50 PM   #107
sorta mod-ish

THE STORY SO FAR

Old 04-18-2020, 03:51 PM   #108
sorta mod-ish

And I've never seen this before -

https://www.marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/
Old 04-18-2020, 03:55 PM   #109
Supporter

It looks pretty cool, and of course Valve is going to crush it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 04:15 PM   #110
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It looks pretty cool, and of course Valve is going to crush it.
When Gabe Newell is really and truly ready to retire, he'll get off his fat ass and do Half Life: Episode Three with all the modern technology he can throw at it, make 10 quintillion dollars, and **** off to some large private island for the rest of his life off the money that game will bring in.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:04 PM   #111
sorta mod-ish

**** you, Gabe
Old 11-19-2023, 05:15 PM   #112
sorta mod-ish

Hi. I haven't forgotten this thread, and I'm here to crush your dreams yet again.

https://www.pcgamer.com/valve-just-m...67qxaFLUcm9ye8
Old 11-19-2023, 05:16 PM   #113
sorta mod-ish

Old 11-19-2023, 05:27 PM   #114
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm starting this thread now for no other reason than I'm like a crack addict in a crack house with no lighter in regards to waiting for this game. I may just go play through the Orange Box, yet again, to get my fix.

We can use this thread for updates, leaks, all that stuff until it gets here.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:46 PM   #115
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2023, 05:48 PM   #116
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
**** you for making me watch this
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 11:50 PM   #117
WhatUneed2Hear

Halflife 3 anyone? feels like about 2000 when I was last trouncing through 2. Revolutionized the gaming world then nothing but Steam Crickets since.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 07:18 AM   #118
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2023, 08:13 PM   #119
sorta mod-ish

It's so true
Old 11-20-2023, 08:55 PM   #120
Supporter

Give me Left 4 Dead 3 or Half-Life 3.

Please?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.