Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Oh hey look guys, something else JPB doesn't like. After years of reading this forum it just dawned on me that this guy has the bloodiest vag on the forum. I mean, he literally just bitches about everything.

If he can't bitch about it, then he doesn't post about it.
Only two reasons to post online, and they are to vent or for attention
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
Only two reasons to post online, and they are to vent or for attention

Weird, because everyone else seems to be able to hold a conversation about a variety of topics w/o being a perpetual nag about everything.

I think it's funny. Like a cartoon character. I don't want JPB to change, don't get me wrong. Constantly posting like you're the most miserable human on earth is funny. Intentional or not.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2018, 10:48 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

Weird, because everyone else seems to be able to hold a conversation about a variety of topics w/o being a perpetual nag about everything.

I think it's funny. Like a cartoon character. I don't want JPB to change, don't get me wrong. Constantly posting like you're the most miserable human on earth is funny. Intentional or not.
Not everyone. But it's become the majority. But I'm including all online posting like twitter, the Facebook, and so on
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.