Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:28 PM   #1381
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
God damn that pizza looks good dinny.
Thanks, man.

Do you realize I haven't been up since the little guy was really a little guy?

Shame on me.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:29 PM   #1382
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
Thanks, man.

Do you realize I haven't been up since the little guy was really a little guy?

Shame on me.

Dinny
I ate meatloaf for dinner the other night from your sandwich spot down the road.

****ing awesome
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:30 PM   #1383
Mod Team

That pizza looks ****ing awesome.

Well done!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:31 PM   #1384
Mod Team

Bought a jar of honey from a Mexican on the side of the road today. Hope it's legit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:32 PM   #1385
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Holy shit! That's a shit load of cheese.
Go big or stay home.

Decisions. We all gotta make 'em.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:34 PM   #1386
MVP

Quote:
I ate meatloaf for dinner the other night from your sandwich spot down the road.

****ing awesome
Are they still there?

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Dinny
Old 01-31-2016, 07:35 PM   #1387
Banned

i love a nice golden melted cheese... dinny i gotta steal your recipe
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:36 PM   #1388
Shit

Quote:
Are they still there?

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Dinny
Yeah they are staying until the building sells. I think the wood work shop sold though.

Let me know I'm pretty full this week but next we could do lunch. Mikey is back and I can usually get away now lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:41 PM   #1389
MVP

Quote:
Yeah they are staying until the building sells. I think the wood work shop sold though.

Let me know I'm pretty full this week but next we could do lunch. Mikey is back and I can usually get away now lol.
I have a ****in' ****in' ****in' ****in' Ford that needs looked at. Work me in when it's convenient. We've done lunch but never hit the bar. Book me close to happy hour this time.

Dinny
Old 01-31-2016, 07:48 PM   #1390
Shit

Quote:
I have a ****in' ****in' ****in' ****in' Ford that needs looked at. Work me in when it's convenient. We've done lunch but never hit the bar. Book me close to happy hour this time.

Dinny
Ok. I'll let you know. Pm me your number again. I've finally given up and carry a cell phone lol.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:01 PM   #1391
Shit

We will make sure it's a karaoke night lol
Old 01-31-2016, 08:09 PM   #1392
MVP

Quote:
We will make sure it's a karaoke night lol
I can bring the campfire guitar. Do you think anybody knows the words to The Girl From Ipanema?

Dinny
Old 01-31-2016, 08:10 PM   #1393
Shit

Quote:
I can bring the campfire guitar. Do you think anybody knows the words to The Girl From Ipanema?

Dinny
I'll make sure to have it down by the time you get around
Old 01-31-2016, 08:28 PM   #1394
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
i love a nice golden melted cheese... dinny i gotta steal your recipe
Bigass cast iron skillet oiled with lard.

Sourdough pizza dough made in bread machine.

28oz can chef's cut Cento 'maters. Use whatever herbs and spices you like and simmer long time. Centos are low acid (sweeter) so adjust.

I make my own sausage. For pizza I use Emeril's Italian Sausage recipe. I only partially brown the sausage in a skillet with browned onions. It finishes in the oven on the pie.

8" of pepperoni works out perfect for me, YMMV. Pile on other stuff. NO CHEESE!

500 degrees for 20 minutes.

Pull out and cheese it.

500 degrees for as long as your cheese can take it. I sit at the oven door with the light on to get it just right. I'm not obsessive-compulsive, I'm more aggressive-repulsive.

Dinny

Last edited by Dinny Bossa Nova; 01-31-2016 at 08:34 PM..
Old 01-31-2016, 08:42 PM   #1395
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Bigass cast iron skillet oiled with lard.

Sourdough pizza dough made in bread machine.

28oz can chef's cut Cento 'maters. Use whatever herbs and spices you like and simmer long time. Centos are low acid (sweeter) so adjust.

I make my own sausage. For pizza I use Emeril's Italian Sausage recipe. I only partially brown the sausage in a skillet with browned onions. It finishes in the oven on the pie.

8" of pepperoni works out perfect for me, YMMV. Pile on other stuff. NO CHEESE!

500 degrees for 20 minutes.

Pull out and cheese it.

500 degrees for as long as your cheese can take it. I sit at the oven door with the light on to get it just right. I'm not obsessive-compulsive, I'm more aggressive-repulsive.

Dinny

I have discovered that my Searzall is amazing for that perfectly browned cheese top.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.