Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2023, 02:34 PM  
I'll be back.

The 94 Chiefs draft room says it all about that era

Hand-wringing over Mario Bates, Greg Hill or William Floyd.

Is that Lynn Stiles' daughter taking in family fun day at the draft?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 03:48 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oh now THIS would be a good idea for a time travel movie
I would walk out at the point in the movie where Clark and Andy are debating whether to trade up for Patrick Mahomes II when they already have Lamar Jackson.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 03:52 PM   #17
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would walk out at the point in the movie where Clark and Andy are debating whether to trade up for Patrick Mahomes II when they already have Lamar Jackson.
if i was the director, the film would end up with mahomes limping off on crutches as lamar celebrated winning a super bowl in the background, and as he walked down the tunnel, all you would hear is andy's voice whispering "rosebud"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:00 PM   #18
MVP

That draft looks amazing compared to their 1995 draft.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:02 PM   #19
sorta mod-ish

Ah, Greg Hill. What could have been if Marty would have just kept it in his pants.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:09 PM   #20
MVP

A nylon wind breaker and a clipboard in the waist line of your pants. Was tail getting gear
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:19 PM   #21
MVP

I never heard this story about Marty and Greg Hill's wife.

I need pictures of this broad or I don't believe it.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:21 PM   #22
Needs more middle fingers

When you google the Greg Hill/Marty thing, pretty much the only thing that pops up is Chiefsplanet.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:25 PM   #23
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
When you google the Greg Hill/Marty thing, pretty much the only thing that pops up is Chiefsplanet.
https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/rumor-mill.50087/

https://twitter.com/1_chiefskingdom/...66093245091841

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...n_legends_and/
Old 06-23-2023, 04:27 PM   #24
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Ah, Greg Hill. What could have been if Marty would have just kept it in his pants.
It's such a weird story.

The only explanation I can come up with is she wanted to get back at Greg Hill by banging his coach.

She could have utterly destroyed that regime at the time if she had gone public. I'd guess some money changed hands.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:34 PM   #25
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's such a weird story.

The only explanation I can come up with is she wanted to get back at Greg Hill by banging his coach.

She could have utterly destroyed that regime at the time if she had gone public. I'd guess some money changed hands.
reminds me of Mrs Dorn
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dorn.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	126185  
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:58 PM   #26
Starter

That entire draft sucked in general. Handful of good players, but who else were the Chiefs supposed to take there? Maybe Isaac Bruce, Kevin Mawae, or Larry Allen?
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 06-23-2023, 05:04 PM   #27
Supporter

In the end it wouldn't have mattered who we drafted. Marty was Marty, and we didn't have a QB.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 05:10 PM   #28
Veteran

Greg Hill started every game with a 12 yard gain up the middle. Then you never seen him for the rest of the game.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 05:27 PM   #29
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Greg Hill started every game with a 12 yard gain up the middle. Then you never seen him for the rest of the game.
He's a polarizing topic around here, but I think the Chiefs completely wasted his talent. I saw the same thing that you did.

Then he went to the Rams and was about to become a star there when he broke his leg.

The NFL was not kind to Greg Hill.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 05:34 PM   #30
MVP

All that just to end up drafting Greg Hill.

Amazing stuff.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.