Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:05 PM   #16051
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Corned beef is made for pressure cooking.

90 minutes high pressure for a 2 1/2 - 3 lb roast.

Just plop it in there with a quart of beef broth and the seasoning packet sprinkled over the top.

Never had anything but fall apart tender.

When we get to around St. Patty's Day, grab up those cheap red potatoes, onions, carrots and cabbage, and when the corned beef is through, take it out, leave the broth, pour in as much veggies as your pot can take and cook for another 3 minutes [measured from when you get pressure built back up].

Made 2-3 a year for a decade easy, here's one from a couple years back [that's fresh horseradish on top of the corned beef].
Like...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 05:00 PM   #16052
Cheat Death

Used a bag full of Alaskan spot prawns for a scampi dish. Pleased to find it full of females with roe. Amuse-bouched that shit and used the juice in the scampi with pasta.

Holding 5 more bags of these prawns.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:01 PM   #16053
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Used a bag full of Alaskan spot prawns for a scampi dish. Pleased to find it full of females with roe. Amuse-bouched that shit and used the juice in the scampi with pasta.

Holy shit yes! That looks amazing. My wife's a toddler so I rarely cook shrimp, but I love it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 05:39 PM   #16054
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy shit yes! That looks amazing. My wife's a toddler so I rarely cook shrimp, but I love it.
I knew AZ was a little weird, but whoa...
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:42 PM   #16055
Cheat Death

Quote:
Didn’t realize you were Mormon bruh
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:45 PM   #16056
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I knew AZ was a little weird, but whoa...
Quote:

Eats like a toddler.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:02 PM   #16057
Ultrabanned

Quote:
lewsorensen amirite?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:17 PM   #16058
Veteran

Quote:
Have a 3 year old, she hates shrimp. However she would probably eat it if it came off the smoker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-30-2021, 06:24 PM   #16059
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Have a 3 year old, she hates shrimp. However she would probably eat it if it came off the smoker.

I have a 3 year old too. Dude is bipolar with food. Loved shrimp when he was 2 and now won’t touch it. Asshole!!!
Old 01-30-2021, 06:27 PM   #16060
Ultrabanned

Quote:
I have a 3 year old too. Dude is bipolar with food. Loved shrimp when he was 2 and now won’t touch it. Asshole!!!
My 4 year old only wants to eat peanut butter toast. That's pretty much the extent of it right now. Aside from snack food shit. He used to eat everything. I've taken him out of meal planning consideration indefinitely.

Our pediatrician was just like make sure he gets a vitamin and he isn't starving and it's fine.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 07:19 PM   #16061
pie is never free

Quote:

In all my years never once found frozen shrimp/prawn with roe like that, nice... whoever that supplier is they're legit

Straight on ice with zero processing, I bet those babies weren't cheap
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2021, 08:11 PM   #16062
Ultrabanned

Best burger I've made in a while. Cast iron magic. Homemade pimento cheese on there really hits the right spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 09:06 PM   #16063
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Best burger I've made in a while. Cast iron magic. Homemade pimento cheese on there really hits the right spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a huge fan of pimento cheese but the burger looks good. We've done them twice in the last 10 days. One was Cajun seasoned with blu cheese, the other sautéed mushrooms and swiss.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:11 AM   #16064
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
In all my years never once found frozen shrimp/prawn with roe like that, nice... whoever that supplier is they're legit

Straight on ice with zero processing, I bet those babies weren't cheap
Wife purchased into a PNW fishery coop for my birthday last year. Catch comes in flash frozen once a month with boat name and date. Helps support them and the seafood is off the charts.

Logistics go through Galesburg IL I believe.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:23 AM   #16065
Supporter

Quote:
Wife purchased into a PNW fishery coop for my birthday last year. Catch comes in flash frozen once a month with boat name and date. Helps support them and the seafood is off the charts.

Logistics go through Galesburg IL I believe.
That sounds awesome. Good work on the wife supporting independent.

FWIW the cooperative model is a nice way to support independent business. While it’s pretty large itself, Land O Lakes is a cooperative that passes through patronage dividends to its customers. Nothing like what KCU is doing but it does help.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.