Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2022, 02:18 AM  
Suupraa Geniuuusss

****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****

All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:17 AM   #46
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's exactly my point. Guys with great hands can do things body catchers can't. Tyreek can't make that play. He might be able to make a reception out of it but he simply doesn't high point the ball like that.
....wut? C'mon, let's not make this thread into a Tyreek vs Toney thread, especially if we're going to lie to ourselves.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 10:27 AM   #47
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
....wut? C'mon, let's not make this thread into a Tyreek vs Toney thread, especially if we're going to lie to ourselves.
It's not a versus comment at all. They have 2 different ways of catching the ball. I prefer the way Toney does it. Not saying he's BETTER than Tyreek, just different.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:45 AM   #48
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's not a versus comment at all. They have 2 different ways of catching the ball. I prefer the way Toney does it. Not saying he's BETTER than Tyreek, just different.
I'm talking about you saying that's a play Tyreek can't make. He made plenty of jump ball catches here. And is still making them.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 10:52 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
During the Tyreek freakout, the one take that made sense to me was needing a receiver to make a huge play in a playoff game... a true #1 receiver kind of play. The Chiefs may not miss Tyreek most or all of the season, but wait for that 3rd and 12 against the Bills in the 4th quarter of the AFCCG when you need ONE play.

Well...
This is the single thing thats stuck out in my mind ever since the trade. I'm starting to feel a lot better.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2022, 11:04 AM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed, but hasn’t Tyreek always been a body catcher?
You could see that from day one. But I'll give Hill credit - he turned out to be a much better catcher of the football than I ever thought he would based on his hands. And every now-and-then he'd surprise you and reach up to catch a contested ball with his hands.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 11:06 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
https://www.chiefs.com/video/tyreek-...-42-yard-catch

You have. Dont worry.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #52
Andy Reid Supporter

Trading what amounts as a 4th and 7th for this kid is highway robbery
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #53
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

watching him Run the ball I thought of Tyreek... We have that play back in our playbook now.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 11:14 AM   #54
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
You think so? I swear I have seen Tyreek make those type of plays before. Perhaps I was thinking of someone else though.
It's not to say that Tyreek CANT make a high point pure hands catch, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Tyreek is a predominantly body catcher and that leads to some ricochet tip drill interceptions.

You will see more plays of a ball going through Tyreeks hands into his body or off his fingertips than you will see him rip the football out the air with two hands.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 11:40 AM   #55
The man you could post like.

Yeah, I've definitely seen Tyreek go up and highpoint it a number of times.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 12:48 PM   #56
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
New nickname: marvelous weirdo

****ing love him
How about:

Rich Man's Hardman
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 12:50 PM   #57
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
It's not to say that Tyreek CANT make a high point pure hands catch, but they certainly aren't the norm.

Tyreek is a predominantly body catcher and that leads to some ricochet tip drill interceptions.

You will see more plays of a ball going through Tyreeks hands into his body or off his fingertips than you will see him rip the football out the air with two hands.
Exactly. Toney catches every single pass with his hands. He's got a tremendous stab.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 01:27 PM   #58
In Pat We Trust

Talent, enthusiasm and he's really weird. Love him!
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:29 PM   #59
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Or he drops back and throws a TD!? Dude was a stud QB back in the day.

You know Andy is working on that.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:34 PM   #60
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.