Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:11 PM   #4246
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Are you chumps really fangirling over these mediocre songs? Smh let's be better than this ya'll Where's your TESTOSTERONE GONE!!??
I love it with all that I am.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 05:22 PM   #4247
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
This and the Caitlin Clark thread really need to die already lol
Successful females make you sad.

Consider dying first?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 05:27 PM   #4248
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Are you chumps really fangirling over these mediocre songs? Smh let's be better than this ya'll Where's your TESTOSTERONE GONE!!??
It went to the same place you did when you supported Daurice Fountain as the next great thing. Yes, that guy.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:07 PM   #4249
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Successful females make you sad.

Consider dying first?
LOL I must have hit a nerve. Sorry for the levity

Nothing but respect for her success. I was referring to somes obsession with her that feels cringe but you do you my man.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 06:30 PM   #4250
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
It went to the same place you did when you supported Daurice Fountain as the next great thing. Yes, that guy.
Lol I said he'd make the roster and HE DID buddy. One of many great predictions from Chieffy
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 06:31 PM   #4251
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I love it with all that I am.
Why though?
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:36 PM   #4252
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
LOL I must have hit a nerve. Sorry for the levity

Nothing but respect for her success. I was referring to somes obsession with her that feels cringe but you do you my man.
You’ve posted 12 times in this thread. Half of them have been about how cringey it is. Most people who have something to do in their lives would just ignore the thread. You instead continue to write and comment on it.

Conclusion: you are a loser.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 07:04 PM   #4253
Veteran

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/taylo...album-fans-say

Where’s the trophy? He just came running to me," she sings in the song.

Later in the song, she seems to go on the attack, and observers suggested she's dissing one of Kelce's teammates, Kadarius Toney.

"When I touch down, call the amateurs and cut ’em from the team," Swift sings. "Ditch the clowns, get the crown."

Toney did play a crucial role in the team's 2023 Super Bowl victory over the Philadelphia Eagles, catching a touchdown and recording the longest punt return in Super Bowl history, but last season was a different story.

He had three crucial dropped passes in the team's Week 1 loss to the Detroit Lions, and he was inactive from Week 15 onward. And he went on an explicit rant that the Chiefs lied and said he was injured when he wasn't.

SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:53 PM   #4254
MER

That's pretty dumb.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:00 PM   #4255
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:01 PM   #4256
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Ha!
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:06 PM   #4257
My Mamma Says

I'm pretty sure her new songs sound like her old songs without even listening to them.. But she is supposedly the best songwriter of a generation... Like I said before, I think her music sucks but my wife and daughters thinks she the best ever.. If they're are happy ,I'm happy.. If our all world TE is happy, I'm happy.. She's a good person and that counts for something..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:23 PM   #4258
[b]Supporter[/b]

There’s not really a chance I’ll listen to this entire double album, but I’m sure several songs will be mainstays on the background of all life. Just like all of her music.

Music reviewers that I trust are pretty bipolar in this album. Some say certain bars are cringey while others praise it as near perfect. A few songs will no doubt be boppy vibes this summer.

Love the fact that she inspires such passion from so many people. So do my favorite artists. So do the Chiefs. Some of the criticism in this thread is so myopic and hypocritical. The anger from the haters is delicious though.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 09:57 PM   #4259
MVP

Quote:
You’ve posted 12 times in this thread. Half of them have been about how cringey it is. Most people who have something to do in their lives would just ignore the thread. You instead continue to write and comment on it.

Conclusion: you are a loser.
Ok Swifty

jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:48 PM   #4260
I'll be back.

yo she cooks and BAKES?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.