Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:07 PM   #2116
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You have to warm them a bit first. It's best if you can steam them first, but you can also wrap in foil and put them in the oven or place briefly on a skillet.
Hmmm...never thought about steaming them. Then again, never read it anywhere with any recipe. It makes sense though. I'd try that and buy the super soft ones too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #2117
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Hmmm...never thought about steaming them. Then again, never read it anywhere with any recipe. It makes sense though. I'd try that and buy the super soft ones too.
Listen to KCUnited.

He's mostly part Mexican.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #2118
Gimme My Berries Back!

I make my beef enchiladas with shredded beef—only did once 'cuz I usually like chicken enchiladas. But my b-i-l likes beef so I made them last year with shredded beef for him as a guest. (beef was slow cooked in crock pot first)

I use the corn tortillas when I make chicken ones, but I didn't care for that with the beef. So I got my go-to white spelt tortillas which taste just like regular wheat. No one has ever been able to tell the difference.

https://www.rudisbakery.com/organic/...las-and-wraps/

But I use the white spelt for enchiladas if I am not using corn.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Shredded Beef Enchiladas.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	112097  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 09:37 PM   #2119
In Search of a Life

Braised turkey thighs tonight
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:52 AM   #2120
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Puta or puto = whore

Punta= point in a geography/physical sense (land that juts out into the water or the pointy end of something)

Punto = point in a game /sports sense 6 puntos por un touchdown

Punto= pussy , slang

Yo quiero punto
I think that's in reference to a man being a pussy, hence the masculine form

I mean, maybe you want man pussy?
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-28-2016, 08:59 PM   #2121
I like Pie!

Left over pulled pork nachos for a late night draft snack, yes, I got bored.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0012.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	112114  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2016, 11:30 PM   #2122
MVP

Just a heads up. The Anova cooker is $30 off for mothers day.

Last edited by aturnis; 04-29-2016 at 05:57 AM..
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2016, 04:05 AM   #2123
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
Just a heads up. The Anova cooker is $30 for mothers day.

$30 OFF. Big difference vs. $30.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:59 AM   #2124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
$30 OFF. Big difference vs. $30.
You're right. Corrected my post. Not sure how I made that mistake.

On their website, and Amazon has already removed the $30 from their price.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:36 AM   #2125
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
You're right. Corrected my post. Not sure how I made that mistake.

On their website, and Amazon has already removed the $30 from their price.
I was frantically searching for a second for $30 Anovas!

Everyone was getting one for Christmas!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 09:04 AM   #2126
Veteran

I made some maple syrup chicken wings last night. They were fantastic.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/m...gs-recipe.html

The linked recipe is a little vague on a couple of points. The cook time is too long imo. The key is to cook them just to the point where they start to burn. That's when the maple glaze it at its best. FWIW, I cut the recipe in half, and added a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.

P.S. Is there any way to search the forums for a user's posts in a particular thread?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:50 PM   #2127
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post

P.S. Is there any way to search the forums for a user's posts in a particular thread?
Yeah, in the lounge, you can click on the Replies and it will pop up with who has the most posts. You can click on the number beside their name and it will pop up a listing of their posts.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #2128
Veteran

Great. Thanks for the info!
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:51 PM   #2129
MVP

Running late, so it will be an Aldi Chicken, Spinach, Garlic self-rising pizza. Best frozen pizza IMO. Beats DiGiorno, etc... Only $3.49, too.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:54 PM   #2130
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Running late, so it will be an Aldi Chicken, Spinach, Garlic self-rising pizza. Best frozen pizza IMO. Beats DiGiorno, etc... Only $3.49, too.

DiGiorno is in the uncanny valley for me. I'd rather have cheap pizza or real pizza.