Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM  
Supporter

Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:34 AM   #391
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Means good pussy lol
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:35 AM   #392
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.
It was for a GQ fashion thing.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:36 AM   #393
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
If he starts painting his nails white because we know what that means.....
Is this like the loofah code in The Viklages?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:36 AM   #394
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.
Almost a guarantee your Great Grandpa and maybe Grandpa (depending on how old) wore dresses as a little kid.

Do you not think he is normal?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:37 AM   #395
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It was for a GQ fashion thing.

Oh God….the horror.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:38 AM   #396
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Only thing that’s “objectively gay” is ****ing dudes in the ass.
Great. Now ass sex with men is gay? This is out of control.
ENDelt260 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:40 AM   #397
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot.
I'm curious to know at least one of these reasons.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:42 AM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effeminate than wearing earrings.
I don't think you can compare the actions of Namath, and damn sure not Rodman, to the actions of many of today's athletes. Both leagues, and society in general, have shifted so far things just aren't the same.

Rodman could do the gayest thing imaginable and people wouldn't call him gay. I highly doubt we'll see this kid rise to that level, but who knows. So far, he's failing miserably.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:45 AM   #399
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260 View Post
I'm curious to know at least one of these reasons.
The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.

Also, because I want my son to have a family of his own one day with my own biological grandchildren.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:46 AM   #400
MVP

Quote:
You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial?
Gay doesn't mean effeminate. Also I don't consider having painted nails as being gay. I don't know very many gay men, but the ones I do know sure as shit don't paint their nails, so I fail to see how it is gay. I'd consider is abnormal or weird for a guy to paint his nails, but only be ause it's not a societal norm.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:47 AM   #401
Supporter

Quote:
The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.

Also, because I want my son to have a family of his own one day with my own biological grandchildren.

And how does wearing a pink shirt and pink fingernail polish prevent your son from being straight and having a family?
Old 03-29-2024, 10:47 AM   #402
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Gay doesn't mean effeminate. Also I don't consider having painted nails as being gay. I don't know very many gay men, but the ones I do know sure as shit don't paint their nails, so I fail to see how it is gay. I'd consider is abnormal or weird for a guy to paint his nails, but only be ause it's not a societal norm.
I know the technical definition of gay. Are you really going to play this stupid? People use gay to simply mean effeminate all of the time.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:48 AM   #403
MVP

Quote:
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
You need to learn about blue, too.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:49 AM   #404
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
And how does wearing a pink shirt and pink fingernail polish prevent your son from being straight and having a family?
If you had an iota of reading comprehension, you would see that I said multiple times that it's doesn't necessarily mean you literally suck cock.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:51 AM   #405
In Search of a Life

All I know is, if you're not willing to wear a dress, you're not likely to win prom queen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6909.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	127319