Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2023, 08:39 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***

2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 03-30-2023 at 10:48 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2023, 08:20 PM   #256
In my youth i pray to keep

lol these guys are a bunch of clowns
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2023, 10:59 PM   #257
The Insider

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 06:42 AM   #258
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Still time to pick up a 50 pack of tickets for 50% off in honor of 50’s final season! /Mo
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 07:49 AM   #259
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Willson Contreras is a worse game caller than a random number generator.

A backup catcher who can't hit fastballs, a reliever who can throw 100 mph - and we get beat throwing 4 straight breaking balls.

Contreras is a goddamn disaster behind the dish. I have no earthly idea why this team didn't make a move for Sean Murphy. I mean, apart from "Mo doesn't know who's any good on this team so he was scared to trade the wrong guy again..."

I really feel bad for Girsch and the pitching coach in all this. Because you KNOW they're taking the fall for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:25 PM   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Willson Contreras is a worse game caller than a random number generator.

A backup catcher who can't hit fastballs, a reliever who can throw 100 mph - and we get beat throwing 4 straight breaking balls.

Contreras is a goddamn disaster behind the dish. I have no earthly idea why this team didn't make a move for Sean Murphy. I mean, apart from "Mo doesn't know who's any good on this team so he was scared to trade the wrong guy again..."

I really feel bad for Girsch and the pitching coach in all this. Because you KNOW they're taking the fall for it.
I’d sure love for Mo to finally be held accountable but that’s not going to happen.

Do other teams managers call out their players by name? This seems to be happening a lot. Larissa was tell it like it is kind of manager but I don’t remember even his abrasive personality calling out players rehurally and publicly.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:51 PM   #261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’d sure love for Mo to finally be held accountable but that’s not going to happen.

Do other teams managers call out their players by name? This seems to be happening a lot. Larissa was tell it like it is kind of manager but I don’t remember even his abrasive personality calling out players rehurally and publicly.
He feuded with Colby Rasmuss but I don't recall if he was ever blasting him in public
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:53 PM   #262
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
I’d sure love for Mo to finally be held accountable but that’s not going to happen
Mo might suck as a GM but he's pretty good at hiring fall guys.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 12:57 PM   #263
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Mo might suck as a GM but he's pretty good at hiring fall guys.
Ollie might have to take that fall sooner than Mo had hoped.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2023, 01:24 PM   #264

"The one thing I'd ask from our fan base right now is a little bit of patience, because we do think that we do have the talent to win."

- St. Louis Cardinals POBO John Mozeliak
Old 04-26-2023, 01:29 PM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Ollie might have to take that fall sooner than Mo had hoped.
Bring in Molina. He turns it around? Hire the guy long term.
Old 04-26-2023, 01:45 PM   #266
The Insider

All the Cardinals pitching solutions were dealt for Big Bear
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:18 PM   #267

Quote:
"The one thing I'd ask from our fan base right now is a little bit of patience, because we do think that we do have the talent to win."

- St. Louis Cardinals POBO John Mozeliak
**** your mother, John.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:21 PM   #268

Quote:

By and large, LaRussa only returned fire.

He'd privately lay into guys here and there and if that guy took it public, LaRussa would respond in kind.

But I can't recall him ever firing the first salvos in a public forum. And when he did, it was always uphill. If he put someone on blast publicly, it would be the front office. And even then he wouldn't say "Man, my 2b sucks shit" it would be quite a bit more nuanced than that.

I will always maintain that's what got Shildt fired. He saw in Shildt someone that was going to eventually be willing to do what LaRussa had made an art form of - holding his organization publicly accountable. LaRussa had more organizational cache than Mozeliak and Moe wasn't going to let that happen again, so he fired Shildt before the possibility surfaced.

Because he's ****ing awful at his job.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:24 PM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Bring in Molina. He turns it around? Hire the guy long term.
Good lord no. How about they bring in someone who has actually coached at a high level for more than the WBC. Someone who values analytics but is not handcuffed by them.
Old 04-26-2023, 02:28 PM   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Good lord no. How about they bring in someone who has actually coached at a high level for more than the WBC. Someone who values analytics but is not handcuffed by them.
We had a great one.

We fired him so we could bring the organization into alignment.