Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
We all know what our girlfriends boobs look like.
Can you describe them all for us? For strictly scientific purposes of course...
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:38 AM   #3
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Well yeah you do. They always come out when you guys have sleep overs that turn into pillow fights that turn into make out sessions. At least that's the way we've always heard it happens.
Curiously enough that's how I imagine Hootie knows his friend's dick size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
Can you describe them all for us? For strictly scientific purposes of course...
In the midwest they do something called a Presentation. I think? Theres NOwhere for Proms to be had in NW Iowa, so they have them in gyms. Before the dancing begins, all the parents in the surrounding communities sit in the stands and watch each couple be introduced.

Only maybe half the audience is related to one of the seniors. The rest of the audience is made up of dirty old men because every single prom dress, from the skinny nerd girls to the 6 ft jock girls have their breasts hanging out of the dresses. To the extreme. Sweet, wholesome, church going, 4H club princesses all hanging onto their dresses by their nipples.

I can tell you they're getting better and bigger.

And I'm ****ing pissed.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Curiously enough that's how I imagine Hootie knows his friend's dick size.

In the midwest they do something called a Presentation. I think? Theres NOwhere for Proms to be had in NW Iowa, so they have them in gyms. Before the dancing begins, all the parents in the surrounding communities sit in the stands and watch each couple be introduced.

Only maybe half the audience is related to one of the seniors. The rest of the audience is made up of dirty old men because every single prom dress, from the skinny nerd girls to the 6 ft jock girls have their breasts hanging out of the dresses. To the extreme. Sweet, wholesome, church going, 4H club princesses all hanging onto their dresses by their nipples.

I can tell you they're getting better and bigger.

And I'm ****ing pissed.
What do you have against bigger and better dresses?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:42 PM   #5
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
We all know what our girlfriends boobs look like.
..and sisters. One of my sisters had three boobs.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:17 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
What could she bench?
How fast was her 40?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:34 PM   #7
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:14 PM   #8
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Pic of 3 Boob Woman here.
Nah, I didn't say they were all equal.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:22 AM   #9
sorta mod-ish

And has anybody asked how in the **** this isn't a DeBerg thread? Christ.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:44 AM   #10
The Maintenance Guy

I knew I should've went to prom instead of hanging out with the stoners at the Circle K.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:46 AM   #11
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
I knew I should've went to prom instead of hanging out with the stoners at the Circle K.
Also, girls seem to think blow jobs are a way of prolonging having to have intercourse and seem to be sucking dick all over the place.

Merry Christmas.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:48 AM   #12
I’m a Mahomo!

I knew a guy in high school whose penis would actually invert & you couldn't see it. Is that considered a micropenis?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:51 AM   #13
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I knew a guy in high school whose penis would actually invert & you couldn't see it. Is that considered a micropenis?
Uh huh. "Knew a guy".

I think we found one of the four!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:04 AM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Uh huh. "Knew a guy".

I think we found one of the four!
thats Gold Jerry, Gold!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:02 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Frightened turtle syndrome. It is tragic.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.