Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:00 PM   #24961
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
His endorsements already dwarf his salary.
Well, I guess he's on a bargain salary at the moment relative to his value.

What do you think he's making on endorsements? I don't know that world.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #24962
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
The problem is Dak. He’s about to get $38-40m per year from the Cowboys. Mahomes’ agent is not going to allow him to take a big discount compared to that. The only way they do it is for really strong guaranteed money. $33m per year for 4 years fully guaranteed.
Heard on one of the sports talk radio shows that Dak is already making ~$40M/yr in endorsement money. Of course he is in a huge market, so more opportunities to cash in
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:15 PM   #24963
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Heard on one of the sports talk radio shows that Dak is already making ~$40M/yr in endorsement money. Of course he is in a huge market, so more opportunities to cash in
I don’t think that is accurate. Dak’s people put out a story recently that he had a total of $50m guaranteed from insurance and endorsements in case he gets injured this year. But I think that $50m is spread across several years.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-insurance-ads
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:26 PM   #24964
MVP

Quote:
I don’t think that is accurate. Dak’s people put out a story recently that he had a total of $50m guaranteed from insurance and endorsements in case he gets injured this year. But I think that $50m is spread across several years.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-insurance-ads

Got it. Thanks for the clarification

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 07:35 PM   #24965
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Ya'll are way to excited over this. But I suppose since it's a QB in the first, and it's not Alex Smith it's OK.

We win the SB last year if we had a defense.

Not feeling it.
Haha wow. What a gem from draft night.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:37 PM   #24966
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Is it a Midwest thing to finally get the best of the best and want to go cheap with him?

It’d be great if he took a discount, sure - but if he wants a record setting contract, you give him a record setting contract.
They already have him on a cheap contract and failed to give him a defense with a pulse. I don't think he should trust them to build that defense around him. But they have a great track record with the offensive side of the ball. If he gives them a discount, spend the money on the OL to help him avoid big injuries.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:54 PM   #24967
SuperBowl or bust

Think about this for a second, because it’s magical.

MVPat has 899 yards passing in the first half of games so far.

Only 9 QBs in the league have more total passing yards than that and 2 of those 6 have played 4 games, already.

He’s on pace to throw for 4784 yards IN THE FIRST HALF.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:28 PM   #24968
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Only 9 QBs in the league have more total passing yards than that and 2 of those 6 have played 4 games, already.

AaaaaaaaanDD.....we really haven’t needed him to do much in the second half.
In addition to that we all know Reid is sand-bagging like a mofo, and Tyreek is out so honestly who knows what we REALLY have here. It’s damn good that’s for sure.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:28 PM   #24969
Go Beavers!

I would rather watch Mahomes play with a bunch of scrubs than watch the Chiefs with high paid players and another retread QB. I've seen that movie too many times and I don't like how it ends.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:32 PM   #24970
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Is it a Midwest thing to finally get the best of the best and want to go cheap with him?

It’d be great if he took a discount, sure - but if he wants a record setting contract, you give him a record setting contract.
I'm the cheapest guy in the room. I promise. Buy I agree. You go try to get the most favorable deal you can - I'd try to get the AAV down and gurantee the whole ****ing thing, presuming he's going to collect it all anyway.

Don't pull a King Carl on this deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Or in Whitehouse TX, his family home. There apparently is no official count of how many people live in Whitehouse, TX a of 2018, but the unofficial population figure seems to be less than 8,000 souls.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Pat's ancestral home is not anything like New York city. Unless he decides to start buying combines by the dozen, his fortunes will be safe.
A dozen combines is $6M, yo. He can't buy too many combines before he ****s up his fortune.

I'd worry about cows. Cows can lose you a butt****ing mountain of money if you're on the wrong side of feeding them.

Quote:

If he gets in a shootout, watch the **** out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:35 PM   #24971
MVP

Quote:

He's gonna hit about 600 yards and 8 TD's one of these days when they get into a crazy shootout.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:41 PM   #24972
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Also consider how hard it is to blow all your money in KC.

Like you can only get so drunk. Not a lot of 2 grand bottle service places, even at the Plaza.
Cost of living in KC is a valid point.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:46 PM   #24973
Your mom

Quote:
He's gonna hit about 600 yards and 8 TD's one of these days when they get into a crazy shootout.
As awesome as that would be to witness, I really hope it never happens.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 08:49 PM   #24974
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I wonder what Mahomes is getting with all of those national endorsement campaigns with Oakley, State Farm and Adidas?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:13 PM   #24975
Andy Reid Supporter

I feel good about life after Pat’s rookie contract.

Pat probably won’t take a discount, nor should he. As long as Andy is here, Pat will have the talent and coaching on offense. Think about all of the offensive players on this team that Andy either drafted or brought in? Schwartz and Sammy are the only starters that were brought in externally that cost money. They were all cheap at one time.

Andy will find cheap offensive talent and that will be critical once Pat gets paid.

Plus our defensive staff has shown the ability to also find and coach cheap talent. KPass is a prime example. He looks really good under the new staff. Ogbah, Thornhill and Wilson also look good.

I think we’ll be okay.

Last edited by RunKC; 09-27-2019 at 09:18 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.