Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 09:23 AM   #2
MER

In my life my vagina hasn't weeped as much as this thread.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:15 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Ew, dry vag. Pass
Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hive < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:51 AM   #4
BAMF

Quote:
Yeah but it's been abused more than Clay has in this thread.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #5
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Yeah but it's been abused more than Clay has in this thread.
But I always date white guys.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #6
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
But I always date white guys.
I never have.

To each their own I guess...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:13 AM   #7
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:16 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
Yuck
The yuck is the assumed proposition that her vagina has weeped a bit, just not this much.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:17 AM   #9
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Yeah.

This isn't exactly the thread to make a gal's oyster spit...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:40 AM   #10
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Yeah.

This isn't exactly the thread to make a gal's oyster spit...

You guys are grossing me out.

Can we stop with all of the talk about a woman's nether regions? It's not gentlemanly.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 11:43 AM   #11
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

You guys are grossing me out.

Can we stop with all of the talk about a woman's nether regions? It's not gentlemanly.
You know how I know you're gay?

Old 01-03-2016, 12:15 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:

There are few gentlemen here.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:55 AM   #13
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Boogblaster passed away last September.lost a good guy and big chiefs fan.time ran out on him ever seeing them win another Super Bowl.
Damn, that sucks to hear, but thanks for the update. I wonder if some sort of "in memoriam" mega thread would be worthwhile to document some of these guys.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:02 AM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Damn, that sucks to hear, but thanks for the update. I wonder if some sort of "in memoriam" mega thread would be worthwhile to document some of these guys.
Yeah I have thought about that as well, I like it.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #15
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Sounds good. We can sticky it to the top of the Hall of Classics?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread