Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

My advise as a Registered Professional Surveyor is dont do anything Cooper Barrett suggests. Well unless you want a legal issue with your neighbor.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:28 PM   #3
MVP

I can build a fence a chain saw will loose eating....

You need to get a sense of humor, Are you really thinking I am suggesting that he take a chain saw to it. but if his property has a survey, and pins can be located that prove the fence is on 007's property, he could destroy it with what recourse from his neighbor? "you tore down your fence?" If ownership is in question, deliver the debris to his driveway...

He removed a section of fence built on his property...

I advised him to call his title insurance carrier... Bad advise? He has not done so....
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:22 PM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post

You need to get a sense of humor, Are you really thinking I am suggesting that he take a chain saw to it. but if his property has a survey, and pins can be located that prove the fence is on 007's property, he could destroy it with what recourse from his neighbor? "you tore down your fence?" If ownership is in question, deliver the debris to his driveway...

I advised him to call his title insurance carrier... Bad advise? He has not done so....
But it sure sounds like fun.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:06 PM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:

The Title Company is going to recommend a certified legal corners and encroachment survey. Why because they know the loan survey your Mortgage Lender ordered to close isnt worth the paper its printed on.

You can locate your and find those pins sure they still need to be verified by a licensed surveyor. Lot can happen to those pins and fencing companies are notorious for disturbing them of digging them up setting the post. Then just beating back into the ground close to where they think it was.

There is a reason why courts are tied up with property disputes. Its because of adjoiners not discussing problems and trying to work them out. Instead someone goes off half cocked and does something along a property line thinking they know where their line is. As soon as it gets to lawyers each party is going to have a legal survey done and everything within 5 feet either side of the line that you kick and doesn't move located and plotted on the certificate of survey. Then off to court you go and the Judge will decide. Id like to see Coop up in front of a judge explaining he bought a magnetic locator and found the pins himself. The first thing that judge will ask is license number and state it was issued.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2019, 08:08 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
The Title Company is going to recommend a certified legal corners and encroachment survey. Why because they know the loan survey your Mortgage Lender ordered to close isnt worth the paper its printed on.

You can locate your and find those pins sure they still need to be verified by a licensed surveyor. Lot can happen to those pins and fencing companies are notorious for disturbing them of digging them up setting the post. Then just beating back into the ground close to where they think it was.

There is a reason why courts are tied up with property disputes. Its because of adjoiners not discussing problems and trying to work them out. Instead someone goes off half cocked and does something along a property line thinking they know where their line is. As soon as it gets to lawyers each party is going to have a legal survey done and everything within 5 feet either side of the line that you kick and doesn't move located and plotted on the certificate of survey. Then off to court you go and the Judge will decide. Id like to see Coop up in front of a judge explaining he bought a magnetic locator and found the pins himself. The first thing that judge will ask is license number and state it was issued.
"Well your honor, my legal advisor Mr. T Boone Google said"
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:31 PM   #7
MVP

I have been there, done that. The pins were where they were suppose to be. Judge looked at defendant and asked if he wanted to contest or pay 1/2 of a full blown survey vs the proof sources given. Same info on each parties mortgage paperwork.

Jackson County circuit courts 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #8
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I have been there, done that. The pins were where they were suppose to be. Judge looked at defendant and asked if he wanted to contest or pay 1/2 of a full blown survey vs the proof sources given. Same info on each parties mortgage paperwork.

Jackson County circuit courts 2006
Not how it works no judge is going to listen to testimony on the position of boundary corners from a layman get real.

I have set in court and given testimony to how I arrived at setting corners of a lot in question that my employer was hired by the court to resolve. I do realize the Judge has final say in matters involving property. He can order a resurvey and plating of a lot to fit improvements on the ground that both adjoiners agree to.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:38 AM   #9
MVP

As I said, the judge gave the defendant the opportunity to pay you but since the same survey documents on their property had the same pis locations the other party waived their option.
The judge basically said loser pays the bill.

What would the bill be for a residential survey and testimony????

I posted before where I made a claim against Home Savings in a manner and they paid a survey as part of discovery. they purchases said properties from 2 homeowners to make me whole w/o a judge.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:16 PM   #10
It was not a fair catch

These are my Before & After pictures for today. Just pinned in my neighbor so he can't put things in his backyard unless he goes by the pond.
City code is still on my side
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:13 AM   #11
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
These are my Before & After pictures for today. Just pinned in my neighbor so he can't put things in his backyard unless he goes by the pond.
City code is still on my side
Bumped--Neighbor at it again. Bought Arbor Vite.
Putting them between our trees? We will still be able to see them from our deck and bedroom. They are not smart. If he parks a trailer there I go ballistic.

Pics later.

maybe the next time they are at their firepit-my wife and I have sex in front of the windows.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 05-03-2020 at 10:39 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #12
MVP

I see a great place to air out a pee
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #13
MVP

I always like pine trees as pine trees spread and drop turds. I hope you placed them 3' on your side?

I had a neighbor who treated me like that, I dig a 20' deep trench, put in a 18" plastic growth guard and planted 50 bamboo sprouts along the property line, they were about 6-7 high and sprouts were about to reach the property line when I sold. He watched me install the barrier.

I know it's the camera but can you park a car in the driveway???

What is that in your back yard? garden and ?? firepit?

I have never been allowed to have sheds where I lived (with HOA's) or outdoor trailers, boats, ect. Nice of him to think of you...

Nice trailer, you should put it on craigslist

Last edited by cooper barrett; 06-15-2019 at 07:22 PM..
Old 06-16-2019, 07:13 PM   #14
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I always like pine trees as pine trees spread and drop turds. I hope you placed them 3' on your side?

I had a neighbor who treated me like that, I dig a 20' deep trench, put in a 18" plastic growth guard and planted 50 bamboo sprouts along the property line, they were about 6-7 high and sprouts were about to reach the property line when I sold. He watched me install the barrier.

I know it's the camera but can you park a car in the driveway???

What is that in your back yard? garden and ?? firepit?

I have never been allowed to have sheds where I lived (with HOA's) or outdoor trailers, boats, ect. Nice of him to think of you...

Nice trailer, you should put it on craigslist
You dug a 20’ deep trench along your property line just to spite your neighbor. I call bullshit.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 07:35 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
You dug a 20’ deep trench along your property line just to spite your neighbor. I call bullshit.

20"deep inch. Sorry, I missed the typo. I had a trencher installing drain tile so it was easy