Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2020, 09:38 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

Also... Youtube.TV now adds HBO Max for an additional $14.99/mo.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:35 AM   #3
Veteran

Just signed up today, google fiber is getting installed and ditching cable.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-28-2020, 05:28 PM   #4
a.k.a. Lenny

I cut the cable and went to Youtube TV earlier this month. Saved over $50/mo.
Works just fine. On a side note, has anybody ever "jailbroke" a Firestick and sideloaded TV/movie apps?
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:29 PM   #5
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boon View Post
I cut the cable and went to Youtube TV earlier this month. Saved over $50/mo.
Works just fine. On a side note, has anybody ever "jailbroke" a Firestick and sideloaded TV/movie apps?
You can root a firestick, sure. I've done a bunch. But you don't need to do so to sideload TV/movie apps. All you need to do for sideloading apps is to enable developer options in the settings and turn on adb. I've probably got a thread in this forum for instructions on how to do that. Search the Media Center forum.

Rooting is kind of a pain unless you have direct need for doing so. You have to manually apply new FireOS firmwares on a reasonable basis to keep up with new requirements from apps.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:24 AM   #6
Rookie

I'm still confused if it's worth the money..
KregWillis is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:45 AM   #7
I could of gone pro

Youtube TV looks very good, last time I checked the channel listings it didn't have NFL Network or A&E, has that changed. I've been with Directv since 2008. If they're not available, can you add them separately, especially NFL Network? I might need a ROKU for my 2012 Vizio, who has the best price on those?
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-29-2020, 10:13 AM   #8
Wish I had something clever...

Still no NFL Network. I'm not sure about A&E.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:25 AM   #9
Ain't no relax!

No NFL Network or A&E.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #10
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No NFL Network or A&E.
I have the "USA TV & Radio" app for my fire stick that gets both.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Sounds like YouTube is trying to get out of the original scripted series game. Shopping Cobrai Kai to Netflix or Hulu.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/cobra-k...lu-1202941951/
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:53 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Sounds like YouTube is trying to get out of the original scripted series game. Shopping Cobrai Kai to Netflix or Hulu.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/cobra-k...lu-1202941951/
Just like AT&T, Apple and now YouTube, these companies have no idea what's involved in producing content for TV, whether it's scripted or unscripted.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #13
Ain't no relax!

There's also an app called Mobdro that you can sideload on a Fire device and get live streams of both. The quality might not be 720p, but it works.
Old 06-21-2020, 08:29 PM   #14
In Mahomes I trust!

I am all in on this. Just bought 2 Roku express Plus devices and am officially cutting the cord on Thursday. Have access to YouTube TV and Hulu. A subscription for Netflix and I still save a bundle. Can't wait!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:50 AM   #15
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
I am all in on this. Just bought 2 Roku express Plus devices and am officially cutting the cord on Thursday. Have access to YouTube TV and Hulu. A subscription for Netflix and I still save a bundle. Can't wait!
You won't regret it. It's like switching from Pandora to Spotify - you can pick and choose on a more selective basis what entertainment you want to enjoy (and save that $$).
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote