Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 08:40 PM   #5011
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Here ill clear it all up for you guys.

German cars are total POS. There is a better american car for everything.

MY WORK HERE IS DONE
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:50 AM   #5012
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
And here's the thing: while the Camaro, Challenger and Mustang (I'll thrown in the Caddy as well) are good sports coupes, essentially three of them are the same type of car. Here we call them pony cars or muscle cars, but the point is that they all are designed around the same idea: take a 2-door 4-seater and jam a big brash engine in it so it goes fast. Which is great, but the only American coupe that tries to be a little refined is the Caddy.

But where is the American coupe that's a little more refined than a Mustang/Camaro/whatever but not as fancy-schmancy as a Caddy? You know, something that isn't as over-the-top as a Camaro, but doesn't need the calfskin leather sun visors or heated seats or whatever. Put that money into the suspension or the engine. That's the slot I'm thinking of.
Get a 2007 GTO for cheap and put some $ into it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:02 AM   #5013
go to work wasted

^they stopped making the GTO after the 2006 model year.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-26-2020, 08:19 AM   #5014
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
^they stopped making the GTO after the 2006 model year.
Better get 2006 then! Couldn't remember exactly.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:25 AM   #5015
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Better get 2006 then! Couldn't remember exactly.
I REALLY wanted one in those in my younger days.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:07 PM   #5016
MVP

Hometeam.

You sell people POS Korean cars, a few are Stingers or G series, for a living and you are trying to say that new domestics cars are better than European or German cars when you sell against them everyday. I bet thought the Taurus was America's 300E when you could order leather interior... but WHY would you compare a Taurus to a 300E, 300CE or 400E or better yet my 500E

When was the last time you heard someone talking of a Tauras SHO or a Focus SVT? They are not worth shit now but they had a chance to be legendary but Ford build great cars for the Euro market instead of selling them to Americans

My 92 Mercedes is valued at or above $45K (insured for $60K) why, It's not a Ford or a Chevy with blistering plastic interiors, rust on every panel, needing every steering and suspension part replaced, basically totaling the POS'

$65K

This was Red Skelton's

Cars not treated properly sell in the $35K range
$35K

If this were made into a coupe.....enthusiasts might remember it

I owned 2 of these and traded on in at your old employer about7 -8 years ago.

Just calling you out that American cars, if they still exist.... Ram Fiat trucks.
Dodge/ Fiat Dart

Ford sells people cars built for the Euro's but demanded by the few in the know, You own 2 euro cars not sold (not anymore)in the US.

Quote:
Here ill clear it all up for you guys.

German cars are total POS. There is a better american car for everything.

MY WORK HERE IS DONE
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:49 PM   #5017
Mod Team

Nobody reads your long ass posts Cooper.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:14 PM   #5018
Supporter

First off, I sell new Nissans. I also sell about twice as many pre-owned vehicles of all types.

German cars are ****in junk. Thats just life.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:31 AM
cooper barrett
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:33 AM   #5019
MVP

I"ll say that to myself next time I jump into the 500's Factory Racaro's upholstered in full hide Mercedes Leather, fire up the 385HP aluminum V8 and am thrown back as it goes
from 0-60 in 5 seconds that...

"German cars are all ****in junk"

It's like gorgeous redheads, unless you have the experience, knowledge, time, and temperament to take care of them, they make your life horrible. Therefore you consider them all bitches from hell.

If you know what you're looking at you can spot a set droopy tits and a loose box with lipstick during a walk around. People who trade in a "German" cars know that two years ago they should have done the 60K maintenance and they should have addressed that noise it makes when on cold starts about 15K miles back but they just dump it on an unsuspecting car dealer with not a bit of guilt. Especially if they are not the first owner.

How many $50K used cars to you sell there in Jeff City? Who do youcall for buy bids?

Quote:
First off, I sell new Nissans. I also sell about twice as many pre-owned vehicles of all types.

German cars are ****in junk. Thats just life.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:36 AM   #5020
MVP

I post lots of visuals since I know my audience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Nobody reads your long ass posts Cooper.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:13 AM   #5021
Someone pass the antifreeze

The only reason the 500e is worth that much is because Porsche collectors are idiots with too much money (most anyway). Porsche built that car, and is behind the inflated price.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:58 PM   #5022
Supporter

When did the 500e start running under 5.5 sec to 60? Last I knew it was 5.5-6.0 to get to 60.

Also weren’t they only 300-320 hp?
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:05 PM   #5023
MVP

With Mercedes parts.. paint, trim drive train was all MB, most drive line and under car items were installed by Porsche techs. Trim, interior, paint were MB and were installed by MB. Their job was to modify the uni-body which they did from platforms that moved around the factory like pallets to accept the 500 and 600SL chassis and drive train and to hang the body parts. MB would do paint,between segments of assy. Porsche was not setting the world on fire during the early 2000's because of a global rescission.

My 300 CE (1992) sold new for $62,500($118K today) with cd in trunk and sunroof
My current 92 500E was $83,500 with CD and sunroof. So yes, a "Wolf in sheep's clothing" cost about $20K more.

It was worth it at twice the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
The only reason the 500e is worth that much is because Porsche collectors are idiots with too much money (most anyway). Porsche built that car, and is behind the inflated price.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:10 PM   #5024
Suupraa Geniuuusss

This is a good-looking coupe. Anyone know anything about it?

Sorry. This is the Cadillac CT-9, supposedly came out this year.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:15 PM   #5025
MVP

Personal testing of my own car at Porsche Car Control Clinic at Heartland Raceway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
When did the 500e start running under 5.5 sec to 60? Last I knew it was 5.5-6.0 to get to 60.

Also weren’t they only 300-320 hp?
Old 09-06-2020, 01:03 PM
IA_Chiefs_fan
This message has been deleted by IA_Chiefs_fan.