Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2017, 09:37 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I was waiting on this in order to not get in the way of Ed's final days, but I wanted to follow up on this. It took an enormous amount of digging and internet stalking, but I can pretty confidently say that mikey passed away on (or around) September 1, 2015. I can't find an actual obituary, which is a little odd, but trust me when I say that it's pretty unlikely that I'm wrong here.

Sad as it is, ChiefPlanet appears to be all grown up, and we're starting to drop at a much more rapid pace than in the past.

RIP mikey.
His profile says he logged in in May of '16. I wonder if someone was just cleaning out old tech, turned on a computer and CP was a homepage or something.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.