Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-29-2020, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Unpopular opinion thread

Anything goes.

I’ll start with -

It’s okay to sit on a public toilet seat bear ass depending on where you are located - namely a three star or above hotel.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:31 PM   #271
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Relish is pretty damn terrible. Its just as bad as the creamed corn that my Mom used to make when I was a kid. They both have that crappy sweet taste.
I have to admit that even dill relish is nothing like its unground pickle state and I’m am not a huge fan. As a general rule I avoid relish, even if it is dill.

One weird exception is a Chicago style dog. Even then I would prefer a dill relish but, I have come to accept and enjoy the overall taste of a Chicago dog as is.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:11 PM   #272

Return of the Jedi is an outstanding movie and the Ewoks were great.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:16 PM   #273
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Return of the Jedi is an outstanding movie and the Ewoks were great.
Half popular, half unpopular.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #274
YOU take YOUR seat

all new disney star wars, marvel, etc are trash and would never watch another.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #275
My Mamma Says

I never really thought Geena Davis was very good looking.... Just not my cup of tea... Her movies are ok..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 09:18 PM   #276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post

I never really thought Geena Davis was very good looking.... Just not my cup of tea... Her movies are ok..
Loved her in Hero.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #277
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
all new disney star wars, marvel, etc are trash and would never watch another.
You had a terrible childhood didnt you
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:57 PM   #278
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
While it was a tragic accident, I absolutely agree.
I respect it. It devastated me as ima. Cali guy/lakers fan and have many memories regarding him and associated with him
Old 03-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #279
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
You had a terrible childhood didnt you
Eh. I don't see the appeal of Marvel at all really, Batman excluded. I just think it's for those who collected comics or something. Collecting comics never crossed my mind growing up. And if it did, we couldn't afford that anyway.

Not bashing it.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:59 PM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post

That reminds me, I think I was too young to appreciate peak Signourney Weaver.

I didn't see any of the Alien movies until college, and in Ghostbusters I guess I was still young enough that the movie was all about the wacky hijinks of the fellas. I got that Venkman went on a date with her, but she didn't strike me as a 'sexy lady.' Just a regular lady old men would go on dates with if they were dating.

Go back and you can see where she's got it going on, but that square jaw and mousy hair in an old [30-something ] lady did nothing whatsoever.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:06 PM   #281
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
That reminds me, I think I was too young to appreciate peak Signourney Weaver.

I didn't see any of the Alien movies until college, and in Ghostbusters I guess I was still young enough that the movie was all about the wacky hijinks of the fellas. I got that Venkman went on a date with her, but she didn't strike me as a 'sexy lady.' Just a regular lady old men would go on dates with if they were dating.

Go back and you can see where she's got it going on, but that square jaw and mousy hair in an old [30-something ] lady did nothing whatsoever.
Both of them have tragic feet. Hard pass, regardless of net worth.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:14 PM   #282
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Eh. I don't see the appeal of Marvel at all really, Batman excluded.
Lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:17 PM   #283
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Stop saying thank you for your service to every veteran.

That shit gets annoying as ****.

Ha ha ha. I was stationed in San Diego for four years in the Navy from 96-2000. Not on a ship, on the base. People thank me for my service and I’m like “my what?”
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-02-2020, 12:49 AM   #284
Old, not Dead

Any sport you can participate in while drinking beer is NOT a sport.

(eg - bowling)
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:58 AM   #285
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Curling is more fun to watch than Baseball.
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.