Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:41 AM   #991
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Oh shit! This is amazing!

This long fight scene with Rey and this red jedi guy dude with two 'light daggers' or whatever. And she's fending him off and such and then one of the blades just...isn't there anymore.

He parries a swing, spins her around and has his left hand ready to just plunge that dagger thing in her back after he subdues her and the blade in his left hand just...vanishes. He holds his hand there like 'uh...missed your mark' and there's a cut.

Did what's her head just **** that up so badly so frequently that they just decided 'ah screw it, we'll fix it in post...' and they moved along?

You have to watch that fight again - it's the most ridiculous thing. It has to be that she couldn't get the fight scene figured out so they just gave up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:04 AM   #992
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
But really, who are we all kidding? We're all competing for second place against the Joplin Mahomeses.
I like the way you think.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:09 AM   #993
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I believe his position is that it's the best of the franchise.
Nah. It is the best Star Wars movie since Empire, though. The most original by far.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 03-04-2019 at 07:28 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:18 AM   #994
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He parries a swing, spins her around and has his left hand ready to just plunge that dagger thing in her back after he subdues her and the blade in his left hand just...vanishes. He holds his hand there like 'uh...missed your mark' and there's a cut.
Wow. Just watched this and it is pretty bad.

He could have gutted her like a fish with his left blade as soon as she parried.

That's moviemaking for you, though. If it's not immediately noticeable no one cares.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:23 AM   #995
MVP

thats just a bad stunt, not a garbage story with cliche hollywood bullshit
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:27 AM   #996
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
thats just a bad stunt, not a garbage story with cliche hollywood bullshit
so was that particular sequence DJ's referencing in the last jedi

the story is quite good...and it's quite FREE of cliche hollywood bullshit, I might add

this is no action schlock sci-fi

it turned the franchise on the ear and split the fanbase right down the middle...that's good...so did Empire
Old 03-04-2019, 07:28 AM   #997
Veteran

Ok nerds, I’d like to move up soon as possible so my pick doesn’t get stolen in front of me again. Anyone picking first thing this morning want to fall back a few spots? Shoot me an offer
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:28 AM   #998
I'll be back.

Alright. Back to football. Let's cut the crap, boys. I've given this some thought.

I have 231 and 250.

I want to upgrade them both.

What's it gonna take?
Old 03-04-2019, 07:31 AM   #999
MVP

those two picks for my second coming pick
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:35 AM   #1000
Veteran

Quote:
Hey hold on, if you would take that deal, I pick before him next round and might be interested
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2019, 07:35 AM   #1001
I'll be back.

Quote:
i don't think you understand

i want to upgrade them BOTH
Old 03-04-2019, 07:37 AM   #1002
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i don't think you understand

i want to upgrade them BOTH
yeah i know who you really really want so i was going to make you pay for him
Old 03-04-2019, 07:38 AM   #1003
I'll be back.

Quote:
yeah i know who you really really want so i was going to make you pay for him
you have no idea who i really really want because it's not just one player

but 210 is too high anyway

i want to get something in the 220s
Old 03-04-2019, 07:40 AM   #1004
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you have no idea who i really really want because it's not just one player

but 210 is too high anyway

i want to get something in the 220s
i wasnt talking about 210, i was talking about 223
Old 03-04-2019, 07:43 AM   #1005
Veteran

It’d either take a lot of picks or a player you already drafted