Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:41 PM   #14581
Ultrabanned

Made some homemade seasoning for shake n bake porkchops. Made the honey mustard too. Sides are rice a roni and a salad kit. Fancy as shit on a Saturday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:54 PM   #14582
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Made some homemade seasoning for shake n bake porkchops. Made the honey mustard too. Sides are rice a roni and a salad kit. Fancy as shit on a Saturday night!

Not being a **** (intentionally at least) but I can’t stand that shake and bake stuff. Wife makes it now and then and I hate it. I don’t really like pork chops to start with but man, I hate that shake and bake stuff.

Pretty good chance yours is amazing with the way your stuff looks. It’s also possible that shake and bake rules and I’m an asshole.

Wife butterflied and grilled some chicken breast and glazed with BBQ sauce. Steamed green beans and some pasta roni stuff that’s probably right next to yours.

I was so damn hungry it tasted amazing.

It needs to rain or some shit so I can get back in the kitchen.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:09 PM   #14583
The 23rd Pillar

I opened a can of beans after carefully disinfecting the can. I ate half and saved the other half for tomorrow’s ration. I treated myself with 3 jelly beans for dessert.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:18 PM   #14584
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Not being a **** (intentionally at least) but I can’t stand that shake and bake stuff. Wife makes it now and then and I hate it. I don’t really like pork chops to start with but man, I hate that shake and bake stuff.

Pretty good chance yours is amazing with the way your stuff looks. It’s also possible that shake and bake rules and I’m an asshole.

Wife butterflied and grilled some chicken breast and glazed with BBQ sauce. Steamed green beans and some pasta roni stuff that’s probably right next to yours.

I was so damn hungry it tasted amazing.

It needs to rain or some shit so I can get back in the kitchen.
No the store bought stuff kinda sucks ass. I love chops so I'm not feeling you on that. Just gotta buy the loin and cut them myself to get them as thick as I like. But the store bought box gets soggy and doesn't have a lot of flavor. Just barely seasoned breadcrumbs. I went a little heavy on the seasoning and brined these suckers in salt, sugar, garlic cloves and peppercorns for about 6 hours. Cooked until they hit 150 and pulled them. Much much better than any of the others I've tried and I'd happily make them again. Just won't be using the store mix or following their baking directions anymore. I think I've got it figured out.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:36 PM   #14585
pie is never free

Quote:

Very similar to tonight’s feast of fried tilapia, Aldi brand rice a roni with chix stock and frozen peas, sliced onion and lemonade

Budget Gourmet all the way, and it’s gonna rock
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:39 PM   #14586
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I opened a can of beans after carefully disinfecting the can. I ate half and saved the other half for tomorrow’s ration. I treated myself with 3 jelly beans for dessert.
That’s all well and good, but how much tp you got?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM   #14587
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Very similar to tonight’s feast of fried tilapia, Aldi brand rice a roni with chix stock and frozen peas, sliced onion and lemonade

Budget Gourmet all the way, and it’s gonna rock
For sure. I might make some good food, but I never, ever buy meat unless it's on sale or a very good price. Only exception is chicken wings. You don't have to spend a ton to eat great. But having three different freezes certainly help.

I didn't realize how much I liked rice a roni until I started buying it a few months back and now I'm in love with that shit. Like 15 different flavors and all of them I've tried have been good.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:03 AM   #14588
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Excuse my being a ****lehead but what made it Asian? I love tenderloins. Was it a marinade? The cut?

I’m interested.
Chinese Pig.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:09 AM   #14589
Supporter

Quote:
No the store bought stuff kinda sucks ass. I love chops so I'm not feeling you on that. Just gotta buy the loin and cut them myself to get them as thick as I like. But the store bought box gets soggy and doesn't have a lot of flavor. Just barely seasoned breadcrumbs. I went a little heavy on the seasoning and brined these suckers in salt, sugar, garlic cloves and peppercorns for about 6 hours. Cooked until they hit 150 and pulled them. Much much better than any of the others I've tried and I'd happily make them again. Just won't be using the store mix or following their baking directions anymore. I think I've got it figured out.
Right on. That box shit the wife gets you’re right doesn’t have a lot of taste. The taste it does have are bad ones.

So let me get this straight, for pork chops, you just slice a pork loin? That’s way better than whatever cut we end up with from the store. I’ve had pork loin a lot and it is never as shitty as whatever pork chop we get from the store.

I’ll have to do that. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2020, 08:20 AM   #14590
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Right on. That box shit the wife gets you’re right doesn’t have a lot of taste. The taste it does have are bad ones.

So let me get this straight, for pork chops, you just slice a pork loin? That’s way better than whatever cut we end up with from the store. I’ve had pork loin a lot and it is never as shitty as whatever pork chop we get from the store.

I’ll have to do that. Thanks.
Yeah I just sift through them and find the one that's biggest around and cut myself.

I'll still buy chops pre cut sometimes but they're usually too thin for my liking.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:03 AM   #14591
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah I just sift through them and find the one that's biggest around and cut myself.

I'll still buy chops pre cut sometimes but they're usually too thin for my liking.
Your steaks look like KC Strips and Filets. Do you buy those whole and cut them yourself as well?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:07 AM   #14592
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Your steaks look like KC Strips and Filets. Do you buy those whole and cut them yourself as well?
The strips yeah I do. Wait for a good sale at Costco and buy a whole strip loin. Think the last time it was $6/lb and I bought a 12lber. They'll run sales at price chopper or hyvee that are close to that price but I am satisfied with Costcos steaks. Their hamburger sucks though.

Filets are a gift my wife's employer gives her every year.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:19 AM   #14593
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The strips yeah I do. Wait for a good sale at Costco and buy a whole strip loin. Think the last time it was $6/lb and I bought a 12lber. They'll run sales at price chopper or hyvee that are close to that price but I am satisfied with Costcos steaks. Their hamburger sucks though.

Filets are a gift my wife's employer gives her every year.
I used to do that before my kids grew up and moved away. Now it's just me and my wife, and she is not a big steak fan. Our local grocer has bone in KC Strips on sale ($6.99) usually once a month, and they are very good. So I buy 6 or 8 of those to get me to the next month sale.

Hamburger. I buy that at our local butcher/locker here in town. Can't beat it. Good hamburger makes all meals that it is included in better.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:36 AM   #14594
Veteran

Did chicken parmesan last night. Side salad not pictured.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:05 PM   #14595
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Made a huge Mississippi Pot Roast a couple days ago. Been eating the hell out of that. Made a few Rhodes Rolls and basically turned them into sliders. Homemade mashed taters with carrots on the side. It’s always a stretch of meals that scream to be washed down by a glass of milk.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.