Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:14 PM   #286
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hey, if it's true and I missed that particular exchange. Please let me know.

If nothing else, it would clear up the origin of a lot of the animosity around here.

Sincerely, let me see.
It's kinda true. I'm not looking for the link, but at some point during our five game losing streak, Sandy Cheeks posted something along the lines of "Hey, at least Smith is getting rich. He's a good guy and deserves it." Then something about Smith moving on to another team.

It's not as bad as BigCatDaddy wants it to seem. But it was a lame post during the losing streak, when Alex was playing poorly.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:16 PM   #287
Beyond the Rapids

It's about time.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:18 PM   #288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
It's kinda true. I'm not looking for the link, but at some point during our five game losing streak, Sandy Cheeks posted something along the lines of "Hey, at least Smith is getting rich. He's a good guy and deserves it." Then something about Smith moving on to another team.

It's not as bad as BigCatDaddy wants it to seem. But it was a lame post during the losing streak, when Alex was playing poorly.
Tried and True: Anyone with "Daddy" in their user name is an insufferable twat.

Sad but true.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:05 AM   #289
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
So are so full of shit. During the 6 game shit fest you joyously celebrated how Alex made out like a bandit and this organization didnt deserve him.

Ill dig that shit up tomorrow.
Oh, wait....you know what...I think BigCatDaddy may be spot on...I do now recall something in that post about the Chiefs not deserving him...or maybe it was something about moving on to an organization that does deserve him.

I hope BCD does dig it up tomorrow. I wanna see it again, now.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:19 AM   #290
Still Got The Blues (For You)

nervous sweat... my pristine reputation hanging in the balance... oh dear lord... help!

Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-02-2016, 12:33 AM   #291
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Tried and True: Anyone with "Daddy" in their user name is an insufferable twat.

Sad but true.
Bingo
Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.Tacoman would the whole thing.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #292
Starter

This place has too many pussies on it.
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:48 AM   #293
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG View Post
This place has too many pussies on it.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:11 AM   #294
I'm with stupid ^

I'm amazed that people think their opinion on who is banned or isn't means something. Pretty sure this site is owned by someone who decided to name mods and they with owner decides who stays and who goes. I do realize people donate to the site but I am sure that doesn't give them a say so in what happens here.

Clay has had more "Get out of jail free" cards on this site then anybody in the history of this place. But here we are listening to posters call people bleeding vags and ****'ers cause clay got moderated. I'll admit 10% of the time Clay posted some cool stuff but it was the other 90% that annoyed me. Hell I had him on ignore for years and then turned it off and just bypassed most of what he had to say. So what have I learned from being here almost 15 years:

A: I don't own the site.
B: I am not a mod.
C: It's a free message board when Austin could of made this a premium board.
D: I could give 2 sh*ts less who's banned.
E: If you like Clay you can go to where hes posting now and read whatever is running through his mind.

P.S. Comparing this place to the KC Star board is complete BS. Not even close.
KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KC2004 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:11 AM   #295
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
And, ftw, "wasn't shy about it" was simply another way of saying he posted the same useless drivel over and over.

All their shit is tiresome, but it isn't a bannable offense.

The mods are abusing their power, and that should be the concern here.
I don't get it. I mean, i understand the perception of mod abuse, but it takes quite a bit for the mods to step in and do something. I am certain there is far more going on behind the curtain, as far as future expectations to be upheld post ban, that he didn't uphold, and that we generally have not one clue about.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:17 AM   #296
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I don't get it. I mean, i understand the perception of mod abuse, but it takes quite a bit for the mods to step in and do something. I am certain there is far more going on behind the curtain, as far as future expectations to be upheld post ban, that he didn't uphold, and that we generally have not one clue about.
What's not to get? It's pretty straightforward. They are banning people for things that aren't bannable, and they are using things like MU, and this one post thread ban, as de facto bans while claiming people haven't been banned.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:21 AM   #297
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
What's not to get? It's pretty straightforward. They are banning people for things that aren't bannable, and they are using things like MU, and this one post thread ban, as de facto bans while claiming people haven't been banned.

I can't believe you're a lawyer. You make about as much sense as a turd I drop in the toilet.

Check that: Less, especially considering your stupid ass followed over SCOTT PIOLI IN 2009.

You can pretty much **** off and die at any time, DoucheLord.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:23 AM   #298
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm not sure what the eye roll is about. All I posted was a basic recap of what's been happening.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:29 AM   #299
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-02-2016, 01:31 AM   #300
Banned

It's as if he was still here.

The man was asking to be 'banned'. I've seen him dare mods on several occasions upon his last return. Mods just granted what he wanted. Some of you are more upset than he is.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread