Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:49 AM  
Just a li'l Evel

Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!

Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #1711
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Good. Whorie Tynes deserves no less.
Your and idiot
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #1712
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Good. Whorie Tynes deserves no less.
I feel badly for you, but maybe moreso for your parents.

Sad.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #1713
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

Sad.
I'm telling ya the guy has future serial killer written all over him.

EDIT: I should ad that he really gives me the creeps.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #1714
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
he really gives me the creeps.
He gives all of us the creeps.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #1715
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
Just let it go.
Good advice. She knows how I feel about her, and her mom does as well. I'll shut up about it but dont lock the thread yet - give her a chance to make fun of/photoshop my pic.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:09 PM   #1716
DT: HOF Class of 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

Sad.
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would have ended his own life long ago.
ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFan4Life is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:10 PM   #1717
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would have ended his own life long ago.
Good attempt, but the appropriate burn is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life
I don't know GOATSE personally, but I'd put money that if the internet didn't exist, he would never have seen a naked woman.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #1718
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Goatsee

Mr. Goatsee: that is what I don't understand about you. On one thread your asking for advice concerning some chicks that are looking for a man on the internet and want advice on how to approach them, how they look to everyone else, how you should start a relationship with them.

Then when a gal shows up on the site, you want to blast her and call her a whore over her posting back concerning pictures, some of which were very negative in nature and maybe throwing the "sue" word out. Is this how your going to treat one of those gals you were seeking approval of on the other thread? Call them whores and bitches? You think that will create a relationship for you?

Man you have no idea about women or how to treat them. If someone posted your picture on here and photoshopped it and made fun of you, how would you take it? Would you think it was funny. You think everyone calling you a pillowbiter or queer or whatever the names I'm sure you've been called here are showing kindness towards you.

Get some self-respect man. A person can make fun of another, but calling women whores is about as low as it gets. You don't change your ways, your going to have a long lonely life where they will have to hire pallbearers to put your ass in the ground. I think you could be so much better than that.
stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.stonedstooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:13 PM   #1719
I'll be back.

Stop wasting bandwidth, stooge. I don't care.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #1720
Take a Chill Pill

MTG, you sorta have the same pose as David Caruso from CSI: Miami

Not really, it just came to mind.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #1721
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge
lonely life where they will have to hire pallbearers to put your ass in the ground.
Best GoChiefs burn I've seen.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #1722
You Sweetie!

Regarding GoChiefs.

I think he CAN be serious and fairly intelligent. It's clear he doesn't mind being outspoken. He doesn't mind if you're annoyed by him. He feeds off of it from time-to-time. But he'd love to be somewhat unpredictable, and he's just not. NTTAWWT.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #1723
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red
Regarding GoChiefs.

he's just not. anything.
FYP.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #1724
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.B.A.
Keep telling yourself that, but you know the folks at Missy B'sgive you that "special" attention when you do cross dress.
Im not familiar with "Missy B's" and dont plan on cross-dressing any time soon. I actually did one time in high-school for some charity thing, but unfortunately dont have any pictures you can laugh at.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #1725
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
I'm in total agreement. Lock this thread and move the **** on already.

And if someone tried to create a new thread about it, that offender should be whacked for a day and that new thread locked.

This mickey mouse shit is getting old already.
I agree, lock it. She's just using the references on Google to sell her hoochie clocks.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.

Closed Thread