Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-06-2007, 09:59 PM  
Veteran

Zepsinger prescribes some Chiefs Planet Therapy

I had some down time last week, so in the spirit of this pathetic season and the anger toward a certain GM and a couple of massively underachieving coaches, I developed a little interactive Flash project that I lovingly call Chiefs Planet Therapy.

It is my wish that after being treated with this groundbreaking therapy, your 2007 Chiefs frustration will be somewhat vented.

It would be a stretch, but I suppose one could call this NSFW, if goofy cartoonish violence offends your senses. There are no boobies, dirty words, or any other bodily nether regions in this presentation to fear.

I hope this therapy helps my fellow CPers in dealing with this dreary season.

Chiefs Planet Therapy

There may be a few bugs, I just completed it a few hours ago..

Z
ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
**** That Noise

HOLY SHIT!
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
Superbowl MVP

Nice!
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Sweet! Good work Zep!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:04 PM   #5
**** That Noise

I've done it like 20 times already, even though I like Herman still.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #6
Dammit

Damn that was fun!
JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JohninGpt must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:06 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Holy shit. Amazing. Absolutely incredible.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:07 PM   #8
Veteran

OMG!!! That felt good...
MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.MadMax is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #9
YOU take YOUR seat

that was very satisfying, thank you!!! great work!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 PM   #10
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I feel much better now thank you!
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:20 PM   #11
MVP

Awesome. I feel better already. Rep!
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:20 PM   #12
"Think ZOOM!"

That's classless and deranged....

WONDERFULLY Classless and Deranged!!!

headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #13
"Think ZOOM!"

3.28 seconds is my best score so far...
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:26 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap
3.28 seconds is my best score so far...
Crap, I shoulda put some kind of scoring system on it...

Maybe that'll be CPT v.2.

Z
ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ZepSinger must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:29 PM   #15
Supporter

bob Gretz will call it "classless and deranged".

I'm calling it "Effing awesome work".
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.