Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:34 PM   #271
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Everyone wants a saint in a pretty violent sport.

I could have done without the guy though. It's not like he's a high pick.
There are lines you can't cross. If he got in a bar fight with another dude, not great but forgivable. What he did crossed the line.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-30-2016, 07:35 PM   #272
Special Teams ACE!!!

Terez Paylor asked: "Why even take the risk on a person who has done something terrible like this? What's the benefit to the team?"

Andy Reid responded: "It's about the human element. I went through this with Michael Vick. It's about reaching out and helping someone... yadda yadda"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:36 PM   #273
sorta mod-ish

I wonder what kind of reception he'll get from the team the first time he walks into the locker room....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:38 PM   #274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am not defending him.

It's going to be very interesting seeing the reaction of all these angry fans if Hill produces. That's all.
Oh, I agree that the casual fan will be willing to bend over and take it up the ass a few times after he scores his first TD on a return but holy shit, this was just a bad idea.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #275
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I wonder what kind of reception he'll get from the team the first time he walks into the locker room....
It's a shame Belcher isn't around to show him the ropes.

Or Bam Morris.

Or Tamarick Vanover.

****, I hate this pick and I should have zero emotions for a 5th rounder.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #276
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, I agree that the casual fan will be willing to bend over and take it up the ass a few times after he scores his first TD on a return but holy shit, this was just a bad idea.
It's uncharacteristic for sure. Easy cut though.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:41 PM   #277
sorta mod-ish

I don't get it either. No, I DO get it, but I can't see how they quantified it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:43 PM   #278
Supporter

Quote:
It's uncharacteristic for sure. Easy cut though.
They shouldn't be cutting a 5th round selection for something they knew about months in advance.

It was just a bad idea all around.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:43 PM   #279
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's a shame Belcher isn't around to show him the ropes.

Or Bam Morris.

Or Tamarick Vanover.

****, I hate this pick and I should have zero emotions for a 5th rounder.
Larry johnson
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-30-2016, 07:44 PM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB View Post
Larry johnson
Oh yeah, I forgot to add St. Larry.

I'm STILL pissed Peterson passed on Polamalu, traded down and took LJ.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:45 PM   #281
Life is changing..

I honestly couldn't care less what the character of the players are. Even the "good"character guys are often hiding a lot of baggage. (Marvin Harrison being the prime example here) The guy made a horrible life decision, but if he helps us win football games, then I really don't give a shit what he does/ has done in his spare time.

EDIT: Unless he continues beating women - then he'll be suspended and shunned from the NFL, and rightfully so.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:46 PM   #282
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Terez Paylor asked: "Why even take the risk on a person who has done something terrible like this? What's the benefit to the team?"

Andy Reid responded: "It's about the human element. I went through this with Michael Vick. It's about reaching out and helping someone... yadda yadda"
If this logic had truth to it, then Reid would be trying to sign Manziel.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:46 PM   #283
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I honestly couldn't care less what the character of the players are.
That's because you're dumber than a mosquito
Old 04-30-2016, 07:47 PM   #284
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
If this logic had truth to it, then Reid would be trying to sign Manziel.
The ironic part is that they would likely catch less critical shit over signing Manziel than this guy.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:47 PM   #285
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I dunno man. I was in a shit relationship once where the lady kicked my shower door down and came at me with a 12' Cutco knife. I grabbed her wrist, completely naked mind you, and slammed it against the wall jarring the knife to the floor. I was almost ****ed. This story might be embellished.
Really a 12 foot knife? Thats one big ass knife was her name Andretta the Giant?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.