Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:12 AM   #3526
Mahomes > God

This show just feels soooo aimless, like what's even the point right now?

Every episode feels slapped together just to get them to the next week and there doesn't feel like there's some huge overarching story they're building too...it's terrible.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #3527
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
This show just feels soooo aimless, like what's even the point right now?

Every episode feels slapped together just to get them to the next week and there doesn't feel like there's some huge overarching story they're building too...it's terrible.
They do have one overarching story - war with Negan. But two issues with how they are doing it: 1) they frequently go into action without any explanation as to what they are doing or how the parts are fitting together, and 2) there aren't many intriguing smaller stories to carry individual episodes. Last week there were - Eugene/Dwight, Gabriel/Negan, Maggie/Jesus/POWs - and it was a very good episode, but nothing to keep viewers interest this week.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #3528
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Looked like it was from a phone app......

But, hey LETS TALK TO THE GARBAGE PEOPLE BY MYSELF K LOLZ
That was so dumb. They already burned him once and it nearly cost him everything. Now he wants to go "make a deal" again? I was hoping in episode 1 this season they would go kill every last one of them and never mention them again.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:12 PM   #3529
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
That was so dumb. They already burned him once and it nearly cost him everything. Now he wants to go "make a deal" again? I was hoping in episode 1 this season they would go kill every last one of them and never mention them again.
I can't stand that group, they way the "Leader" or whatever talks is so friggin' annoying.

And yet again, we have another example of characters who should know better doing stupid shit in order to move the "plot"...Rick is a ****ing idiot.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 01:42 PM   #3530
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Snore.
Quite literally.
I'd had some beers watching football and fell asleep during this episode. I woke up a the end, rewound it, and fell asleep AGAIN rewatching it.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:41 PM   #3531
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
This one was a letdown after the solids episodes so far. Seemed like a time-filler.

I'm surprised no comments about the laughable CGI when the rocket launcher was used.
It was a low budget 80s action movie explosion. Somebody threw glitter in the air and spliced it into the film.

Yes, I watched it multiple times with uncontrollable laughter.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:44 PM   #3532
Supporter

They should have had Rick throw a torch into the trash heaps and walk away as the fire burned.

Burn every last mother ****er in there ALIVE.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:48 PM   #3533
Supporter

I love how Ricks plan has a 48 step process to victory. Everything has to go right or it all goes to hell.

They have snipers surrounding the Sanctuary. Would have been nice to use one of them to shoot Negan in the first episode, but hey, that's too simple!
Old 11-28-2017, 10:30 AM   #3534
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I love how Ricks plan has a 48 step process to victory. Everything has to go right or it all goes to hell.

They have snipers surrounding the Sanctuary. Would have been nice to use one of them to shoot Negan in the first episode, but hey, that's too simple!
Better yet, wouldn't have made more sense to have drawn all the saviors fighters out into a trap.

Attack all the out posts at once, regroup and split into two parties. One sets up ambush for Saviors Fighters other group infiltrate Saviors base and tries to convince works to fight
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2017, 04:33 PM   #3535
Stay positive, don't give up

What's with the Carl storyline going on with the stranger? Definitely a slower episode and I'm bored with Morgan too
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:12 PM   #3536
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
What's with the Carl storyline going on with the stranger? Definitely a slower episode and I'm bored with Morgan too
Buttsex.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:04 AM   #3537
Consuming CP souls

This show is an abomination at times. The trash people arc is one of the dumbest in TV history
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2017, 07:13 AM   #3538
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
This show is an abomination at times. The trash people arc is one of the dumbest in TV history
Z Nation writers are even thinking this.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:01 PM   #3539
The Insider

The Trash people thing is so ****ing dumb. Every ****ing scene there is pathetic.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #3540
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
The Trash people thing is so ****ing dumb. Every ****ing scene there is pathetic.
Didnt even bother with it last week or tonight

They should just have the Fonz show up to smack Negan around once in a while, or something

Its become Days of Our Lives with occasional cornball violence
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.