Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:53 PM   #2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Probably because he wasn't gunning for the Jenny McCarthy poon during his Singled Out gig on MTV
Maybe because McCarthy is a crazy skank.

His appearance is a lot like mine. So I was just curious. I'm hella hetero.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:03 AM   #2012
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

back then she wasn't used up, I'd tap that shit faster than the FBI investigating Nixon in Watergate.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:51 AM   #2013
Banned

Quote:

In his case I just wasn't sure,which is valid for most of Hollywood.
Most straight guys don't seem to come off so funny and care free while he does look pretty Handsome and young looking..with make up
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:57 AM   #2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellypitts View Post
In his case I just wasn't sure,which is valid for most of Hollywood.
Most straight guys don't seem to come off so funny and care free while he does look pretty Handsome and young looking..with make up
Shit. I'M funny and care free! And handsome for sure. Pretty sure I'm hetero though.

Do you think all the late night talk show hosts are gay?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:06 AM   #2015
Banned

Quote:
Shit. I'M funny and care free! And handsome for sure. Pretty sure I'm hetero though.

Do you think all the late night talk show hosts are gay?
No lol but I lived in So. Cal my whole life,my gaydar is pretty fine tuned. And make no mistake he gets gigs because producers know he'll appeal to a gay audience.
No, I don't know you and don't want to hear about your care free handsomeness
Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Toby Waller has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:10 AM   #2016
Banned

Quote:
No lol but I lived in So. Cal my whole life,my gaydar is pretty fine tuned. And make no mistake he gets gigs because producers know he'll appeal to a gay audience.
No, I don't know you and don't want to hear about your care free handsomeness
Absolutely.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:11 AM   #2017
Banned

You better be more than pretty sure lol
Old 03-16-2016, 07:09 AM   #2018
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The redhead was on a Sopranos episode. She was a movie executive that Christopher ****ed a few times.
Damnit. THAT'S where I remembered her from. I just could not for the life of me place her.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:11 AM   #2019
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Got to hAve someone good looking involved. Can't Have Just Ugly women
I took a rash of shit the other day for a comment I made during a TWD discussion. I said I thought Carol was kinda cute and I'd certainly hit it.
OMG...the guys I was talking with acted like I was outta my ****ing MIND!
I was like....look guys....shes slim and fit and NOT ugly...I didn't say she was hawt....I said I thought she was kinda cute....and I'd hit it!

now....can ya'll please put away your CP machismo for a second and only after doing so tell me if I'm crazy???

frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:14 AM   #2020
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I took a rash of shit the other day for a comment I made during a TWD discussion. I said I thought Carol was kinda cute and I'd certainly hit it.
I was like....look guys....shes slim and fit and NOT ugly...I didn't say she was hawt....I said I thought she was kinda cute....and I'd hit it!

now....can ya'll please put away your CP machismo for a second and only after doing so tell me if I'm crazy???

I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2016, 02:12 PM   #2021
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
This is also my first time watching a TV show. I'm surprised that they don't kill off main characters every episode.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #2022
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post

I back you up, buddy. I for some reason have been lately attracted to older women or women with gray hair who are still attractive or youthfully edgy.

I bet that when I'm in the old folks home and there are oldies in there who were punks/goth/nu-wavers from the 80s who will then be in their 80's. I'll be looking to hit it. I bet they will be like Cyndi Lauper or Betsey Johnson. Kinda edgy and fun, not all knitted shawl and flowers and shit.

Back to Carol. I'm attracted to her. Seems cool.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:32 AM   #2023
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I probably wouldn't pick her up at a bar, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, either.
Lmao. Would **** Carol but not Kate Upton...
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2016, 04:35 AM   #2024
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Lmao. Would **** Carol but not Kate Upton...

Don't bring that shit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 03-17-2016 at 08:57 AM..
Old 03-17-2016, 08:52 AM   #2025
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Don't bring that sit in here. We don't need to turn this into a Kate thread, OK?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.