Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
MVP

My bro used to buy several different brands from the Thomson Cigar Co .. out of Florida .. they usually had a monthly special that was decent in price and taste ...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster View Post
My bro used to buy several different brands from the Thomson Cigar Co .. out of Florida .. they usually had a monthly special that was decent in price and taste ...
I already mentioned them. I like to order from them.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
MVP

Just went to the international site .. Rothschild Maduros 25 for 39.95 .. sounds like a good deal ...
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
True Chiefs Fan

Well if anyone cared to know my opinion on the subject I'd have to sayTampa Gold.

They're made 92 year old gentleman from I think St. Pete twho was taught by his Cuban father who had made them by trade. He supposedly has no protégé, no student or children. He doesn't make them for the money, and his prices are never affected by tax hikes or inflation if you know what I mean cost remaining about $60 for a bakers dozen.

Cigar room, Venice, FL (941) 485-0837
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #6
remember, remember

aside from how similar looking they are to actual sticks, why are they called sticks?
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-06-2021, 03:48 PM   #7
Mammoth penis

Just recently got into cigars, ordered a sample pack from BestCigarPrices.com and went through all 5 already. They were all supposedly some of the top rated cigars and all were decent enough but none were sweet on the lips like I had at a poker game a couple years ago that I thoroughly enjoyed. Unfortunately the person who gave it to me passed a while back and I never thought to ask him what kind it was.

Any recommendations for a sweet, mild cigar? Nothing from a gas station please.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:12 PM   #8
Live free or die hard

Just ordered a 5 pack.

https://www.thompsoncigar.com/p/drew...-cigars/67167/

I'm good for the year as it's only a special occasion.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:10 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Just recently got into cigars, ordered a sample pack from BestCigarPrices.com and went through all 5 already. They were all supposedly some of the top rated cigars and all were decent enough but none were sweet on the lips like I had at a poker game a couple years ago that I thoroughly enjoyed. Unfortunately the person who gave it to me passed a while back and I never thought to ask him what kind it was.

Any recommendations for a sweet, mild cigar? Nothing from a gas station please.
Little late on this, but Drew Estate makes some great infused and sweetened cigars. If you want a sweet tip the Deadwood Series are very good (Sweet Jane, Leather Rose, etc). For infused, the Isla del Sol and Tabak Especial. For a budget sweetened cigar, Factory Smokes Sweets are about $1.50 per when you buy packs of 20. I always have some of those on hand.
emaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-26-2022, 02:58 PM   #10
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw82 View Post
Little late on this, but Drew Estate makes some great infused and sweetened cigars. If you want a sweet tip the Deadwood Series are very good (Sweet Jane, Leather Rose, etc). For infused, the Isla del Sol and Tabak Especial. For a budget sweetened cigar, Factory Smokes Sweets are about $1.50 per when you buy packs of 20. I always have some of those on hand.
No offense but you are speaking a different language then the rest of us.
All the smokes we list cost at least $5 each in a sampler to $25 a stick.
I would never smoke flavor infused cigars.

If that's your tastes, light em up and enjoy.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2022, 03:29 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
No offense but you are speaking a different language then the rest of us.
All the smokes we list cost at least $5 each in a sampler to $25 a stick.
I would never smoke flavor infused cigars.

If that's your tastes, light em up and enjoy.
Jesus man, it was in direct response to a question asking about sweetened cigars. Love how you quoted one of my posts raving about a cigar I mentioned, then posted this about my reply that was trying to be helpful to another user. And some of the cigars you mentioned can absolutely routinely be had for under $5 online (I've purchased packs of the Melanio you posted a pic of for $4 per stick twice in the last few months, for example). CigarPage and CBid are your friend... You don't always have to pay brick and mortar prices.

But anyway, enjoy your conversation I guess. I'll go back to lurking on this board.
emaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw82 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-26-2022, 03:34 PM   #12
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw82 View Post
Jesus man, it was in direct response to a question asking about sweetened cigars. Love how you quoted one of my posts raving about a cigar I mentioned, then posted this about my reply that was trying to be helpful to another user. And some of the cigars you mentioned can absolutely routinely be had for under $5 online (I've purchased packs of the Melanio you posted a pic of for $4 per stick twice in the last few months, for example). CigarPage and CBid are your friend... You don't always have to pay brick and mortar prices.

But anyway, enjoy your conversation I guess. I'll go back to lurking on this board.
Stick around, Aggie!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2021, 05:22 AM
srvy
This message has been deleted by srvy.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:03 PM   #14
Politically Incorrect

Don't know how I missed this thread.

I am an avid cigar smoker for 41 years. First ones I smoked were Te Amos and Macanudos.

Now I have a 250 Newair electric cigar humidor, a 25 cedar lined humidor and smoke a lot of top notch stogies. I was in Cuba in March/April 2000 and smoked an H. Upmann, a Partagas and a Romeo and Julieta while there. Toured both the H.Upmann and Partagas factories in Havana. I also smoked Cuban's during the year I liveed in Toronto.

Right now I am firing up a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor. The brand pre-embargo was one of Winston Churchill's favorite brands. It's a great cigar.

My current inventory is attached along with my 2 Humidors and tonight's cigar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CAPTURE 1.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	125123   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_203047_HDR.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	125124   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_203620_HDR.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	125125   Click image for larger version

Name:	KC Chiefs Humidor.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	125126   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_210139.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	125127  

Last edited by scho63; 10-25-2022 at 10:20 PM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 07:13 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Don't know how I missed this thread.

I am an avid cigar smoker for 41 years. First ones I smoked were Te Amos and Macanudos.

Now I have a 250 Newair electric cigar humidor, a 25 cedar lined humidor and smoke a lot of top notch stogies. I was in Cuba in March/April 2000 and smoked an H. Upmann, a Partagas and a Romeo and Julieta while there. Toured both the H.Upmann and Partagas factories in Havana. I also smoked Cuban's during the year I liveed in Toronto.

Right now I am firing up a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor. The brand pre-embargo was one of Winston Churchill's favorite brands. It's a great cigar.

My current inventory is attached along with my 2 Humidors and tonight's cigar.
Wow! You are really into cigars.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote