Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2018, 09:52 AM  
MVP

2018 Free Agents

Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:57 PM   #1591
You Sweetie!

hold off on drafting a DE until next draft w/ Clelin Ferrell
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:57 PM   #1592
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’ve said since Peters was traded—this roster will be better in August 2018 than it was in August 2017.

Let the process unfold.
where are you collecting your info to draw you conclusion?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #1593
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Without knowing who the Chiefs acquire this offseason, I'd say that 10-6 would be a Festivus Miracle.
oh we'll be fine brother Dane.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:01 PM   #1594
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Without knowing who the Chiefs acquire this offseason, I'd say that 10-6 would be a Festivus Miracle.
whatever bru - let's just party together next time - the rare time you're here in Atlanta.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:01 PM   #1595
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
where are you collecting your info to draw you conclusion?
Nothing in particular, it’s just how I feel things are going to shake out.

1) The offense isn’t losing anyone really outside of Smith and maybe Wilson. I think we upgrade Wilson anyways.

2) The defense can’t get much worse. Sure, we traded Peters, but the secondary as a whole is going to be better I believe. We’re going to draft and sign contributors to the front 7 of course. We started Zombo for most of the season at OLB, which tells you just how much room there is to improve there.

I just have a lot of faith in Veach right now. He’s quite calculated. He has a vision and I think it involves loading up with his QB on a rookie contract for the next 3 years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #1596
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Nothing in particular, it’s just how I feel things are going to shake out.

1) The offense isn’t losing anyone really outside of Smith and maybe Wilson. I think we upgrade Wilson anyways.

2) The defense can’t get much worse. Sure, we traded Peters, but the secondary as a whole is going to be better I believe. We’re going to draft and sign contributors to the front 7 of course. We started Zombo for most of the season at OLB, which tells you just how much room there is to improve there.

I just have a lot of faith in Veach right now. He’s quite calculated. He has a vision and I think it involves loading up with his QB on a rookie contract for the next 3 years.
oh I like this - and i've always liked you - and i think you know that - but I still say keep Zombo for depth - he gets a huge bad rap around here - but he's pretty decent.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:23 PM   #1597
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
This Wilkerson meeting goes along with my thinking on what Veach’s plan may be.

I think he wants to sign Watkins and Wilkerson, acquire a QB and maybe another defender, and draft defense thoroughly. Profit.
Even If we get Watkins, I can see them drafting TE and a WR late tbh. Especially If we lose Wilson.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #1598
MVP

Quote:
oh I like this - and i've always liked you - and i think you know that - but I still say keep Zombo for depth - he gets a huge bad rap around here - but he's pretty decent.
I’m with you on Zombo. He has just been miscast as a starter too often because of our brokedick right side (Ford/Hali), and a young padawan getting his ears wet in Kpassagnon. As a depth/special teams player Zombo is solid. Respected by coaches and teammates alike.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:26 PM   #1599
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Just my POV—but if a guy can’t be trusted to play meaningful offensive/defensive snaps when you need him, you need to replace him. Especially when there is $1M in cap savings to be had.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #1600
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
My man. This is all good and everything, but “pretty decent” is how we’ve managed to shit our pants in meaningful games in the past several years. “Pretty decent” is the Kansas City Chiefs slogan since 1969. How about we say **** “pretty decent” and shoot for depth that can actually contribute when called upon instead?
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #1601
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Just thought about this—if we do sign Watkins, we get Cheetah and Sammy vs. Peters and Talib in Mexico next year. PPV entertainment.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #1602
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Just thought about this—if we do sign Watkins, we get Cheetah and Sammy vs. Peters and Talib in Mexico next year. PPV entertainment.
Either Peters or Talib will be suspended by then so your point is null.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #1603
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Week 1?

Old 03-08-2018, 10:13 PM   #1604
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Week 1?

A lot can happen in the preseason man.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:14 PM   #1605
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Is LA playing the raiders this year? It would be fun to see talib rip off coopers chain and peters throw it into the stands.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote