Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 01:24 PM   #4081
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Mahomes has been running so much that defenses have locked onto it. He already ran for a first down earlier in the game. Look at those poor bastards inch up when Patrick climbs the pocket
He mentioned in his post-game press conference that he thinks the rushing attempts earlier in the season are starting to force defenses to take it more seriously...which helps him unleash better stuff in the passing game. Guess we'll see how this develops as the season goes along.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 01:24 PM   #4082
I'll be back.

i was listening to the chuggers broadcast earlier and they were talking about mahomes throwing softballs

he threw total softballs on that pass to kelce, and on MVS TD and Rice's TD

the chugger zones were played AWFULLY

this might have been the easiest half of his career, he looked totally relaxed
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 04:14 PM   #4083
I'll be back.

all 22 gents?

Old 10-23-2023, 04:18 PM   #4084
I'll be back.

MVS had 2 tuddies

Old 10-23-2023, 04:22 PM   #4085
I'll be back.

****ing stupid good OL and stupid good throw

Old 10-23-2023, 04:53 PM   #4086
Settle this once and forever

Speaking of, does anyone have the TD that was called back? I didn’t even get the CBS double box. Those ****ers just dropped me into the game with 6:49 left in the 1st.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 05:54 PM   #4087
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
man i'm unbelievably pissed that CBS did that shit to us at the start of the game

chiefs better get to posting some shit in HD
What's weird is I saw a highlight of the Mckinnon run and it looks like that CBS station had both games split screen. WTF didn't they at least do that? Yah know I used to prefer the 4 oclock games, but I told my wife after they pulled that shit I'd rather have the early game so I know for a fact that bullshit won't hapen aagin. I was so pissed off...I even pay for Sunday ticket so I get all the Chiefs games, so I was ****ing furious.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 06:07 PM   #4088
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
What's weird is I saw a highlight of the Mckinnon run and it looks like that CBS station had both games split screen. WTF didn't they at least do that? Yah know I used to prefer the 4 oclock games, but I told my wife after they pulled that shit I'd rather have the early game so I know for a fact that bullshit won't hapen aagin. I was so pissed off...I even pay for Sunday ticket so I get all the Chiefs games, so I was ****ing furious.
Same here and now that google owns ST it is harder to complain

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-24-2023, 06:02 AM   #4089
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
all 22 gents?

Looking at the second play, you can see Mahomes go through all his progressions, hence killing the argument that he only looks for Kelce these days.
Chargers had Kelce completely bottled up, yet Mahomes continues to work and finds the open receiver.
Love watching the all-22
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-24-2023, 05:02 PM   #4090
I'll be back.

bro

Old 10-25-2023, 10:58 AM   #4091
MVP

On the 3rd and like 15, I think, where the Dolts dropped pretty much everyone back did anyone else just absolutely know that Patrick was going to run for that 1st down the minute they saw the D?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-25-2023, 11:00 AM   #4092
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
On the 3rd and like 15, I think, where the Dolts dropped pretty much everyone back did anyone else just absolutely know that Patrick was going to run for that 1st down the minute they saw the D?
I told my wife and son "Mahomes will run this for a 1st no problem!"
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-25-2023, 11:18 AM   #4093
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He ran from the 6 to the 37 in in 4.605 seconds.

Accounting for angle, and a brief pause to decide run or throw, I'd say that's a 4.6 40-yard dash our boy runs in game.

Old 10-25-2023, 12:18 PM   #4094
I'll be back.

18.6 MPH

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/highlig...023102209/2750
Old 10-25-2023, 12:24 PM   #4095
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
What's frustrating is the Colts/Browns game was not even an Overtime game. This situation happens more often than it should. Seems like the early wave of games should start around 11:30 instead of 12:05 Central.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.